Etalgar

Sep 20, 2021
How do I have new sex with the mysterious shadow girl? Told her to come to the wedding and I didn't even see her scene, went back to the tent the next day after the wedding and still dont see any option for her.

Also if u go back into the future and into the past again, her encounter is just the same blowjob at night

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Had the same bug, either wait for c version or activate cheats and give yourself 25 bucks. I did the latter and it was enough to progress to the end of current build before you ask
Personally, I went through the entire 1.0.6a build without errors in the new content - I emphasize - in the new one, but the old saves cause problems.

Pingvinman

Jul 16, 2017
I can not find
-measure and compare Rei/Ajala's biceps(only if you already asked rei to measure her before)
anyone know why

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
For some reason I cant get the 10th bottle, I have a feeling its the one you get from Varrick cause I got his bottle before the bottle collecting quest started (probably a bug) and I clicked practically on every single choice or button already, also for some reason when I load to earlier saves I now cant start the bottle quest at all...
the savegame editor someone mentioned is listing no bottle variable.
Did you find the tenth one? Had the same issue.
Got a unopend one from Varrick before but this has gone AWOL

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020
You all are lucky I'm very busy the next few days and was too horny to wait for someone else to leak lmao.

Pfff! How I underestimated the time it would take me to do what I minimally wanted to do for this build. That's nothing new really, but it is extra true this time. I left a lot undone.
Okay, so what do we have here? It's the build in which I try and sort of add a semi end to the love route epilogue. Like I've said before I don't want it to be a "hard end" so you'll still be able to progress days and jump back into the past if you chose either Nagina or The spirit once it's done.
The end of this build is pretty clear. When Ikki jumps it's over... I now suddenly realize that can be interpreted in a dark way! No worries, it's nothing like that. you'll understand once you see it. Still, I'll add a vague description of what I added at the bottom of this post.
This build progresses the love route epilogue.
I'm expecting bugs(maybe a lot), I spent a lot of time squashing them during these weeks and I'd be surprised if you won't be able to find something nasty. if you do and want to let me know about it, I'm all ears! Not just for bugs though. Personal opinions, typos or whatever else you want to let me know about is appreciated. Write me directly by sending me a dm or mention it in the comments. Both ways are fine and appreciated.
I'm not certain , but this might be a bit more difficult than what you're used to from a FET build. There's a lot of searching at times. Still, I hope you'll the end result! Thanks and sorry I couldn't get it finished in the weekend. Makes me sad :(

LINKS BELOW and vague spoiler log below that.
- pc version - alt link
- mac version - alt link
- apk version - alt link

Excuse me kind person, link for v.1.0.6c please?:)

forcesage110

Nov 1, 2019
So no one is gonna answer to how to start the bottle quest?
I'm pretty sure it starts automatically when you go to the beach if caught up to the previous update. You should run into Ikki in a cutscene. If you don't then either it's a bug (this is an early release version after all) or there are things from the previous update you didn't finish. I got it to trigger immediately so that's the only thing I can think of.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes