Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
" Hello all! It's finally here! The build which semi concludes the love route epilogue. " "Semi concludes"!!! So the GRAND FINAL is still ahead of us, I don't know about you guys, but I'm counting on something unforgettable ! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
some bugs might occur if you still play from saves you've done during playing a bugged version. just sayin'. i've thrown out all my old saves now, because some of them have been reeeeally old. inbetween code changes over the last what 2 years (early saves even much older) are more or less a guarantee to make the game behave weird, if you dig up outdated saves.

Reactions: Shad0wB

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
You're so welcome!

Now give Katara what she TRULY deserved from the very beginning ;)

Four different builds in Four days.......

Mity being even more generous than before.....

Four Builds Trainer. xD
Builds 1.0.6a, b and 1.0.6c are bughunt's, only 1.0.6d is the target build for this month. I think that maybe M was a bit rushed with 1.0.6a, but I think there was a lot of pressure - you can see it even on our forum ;)

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
some bugs might occur if you still play from saves you've done during playing a bugged version. just sayin'. i've thrown out all my old saves now, because some of them have been reeeeally old. inbetween code changes over the last what 2 years (early saves even much older) are more or less a guarantee to make the game behave weird, if you dig up outdated saves.
I think it will also delete my almost 500 saves, apart from the beneficial effect on the game - I will have an excuse to go through the whole thing again :love:

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Builds 1.0.6a, b and 1.0.6c are bughunt's, only 1.0.6d is the target build for this month. I think that maybe M was a bit rushed with 1.0.6a, but I think there was a lot of pressure - you can see it even on our forum ;)

Still.

Different builds :)

And so damn unusually fast.

Not that I'm complaining..........

I think it will also delete my almost 500 saves, apart from the beneficial effect on the game - I will have an excuse to go through the whole thing again :love:
RIP my current 650+ Saves.

Last year, it was 1,000+ saves with both routes of 4 books. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

ToxicTraits

Apr 21, 2023
Bummer Ikki wasnt part of the bonfire. Would of been damn funny if you went through the rotation enough times that Ikki would insert herself into the rotation and she could "win" but by then everyone would have been too drunk to put 2 'n 2 together to realize what just happened. :ROFLMAO:

SmegmaSmuggler

Sep 15, 2018

Hello all! It's finally here! The build which semi concludes the love route epilogue. I never wanted a "hard end" for this so expect it to have an end where you can keep going through days. The end is pretty obvious, but just know that when you see Ikki jump, it's over. To be very clear, that's not meant in a dark way. If anything I hope it'll make you laugh.

This was a very difficult build to de-buggify. It had lots of stuff which could break some peoples game whereas others never encountered problems. Thanks to the bughunters(thanks guys!) I think I finally got it in a state which should be working for everyone. BUUUuuut, a bigger group of people is bound to find more problems. If you do and want to let me know about it(or have anything else you want to let me know), you can do so by sending me a direct message or mentioning it in the comments. Both ways are great and appreciated.

I'm really hoping all you can find is image glitches and such, but even not counting those and bugs there's still a lot which I left on the table so I expect to refine and add stuff to it in the future. I could've easily put another month into this build, but I said I'd have it ready at the end of August so that's what I'll do! Next up is a titans build and after that I'll turn my eye towards the continuation of the slave route epilogue again though.
Hmmmm... this build might be a bit harder than you're used of FET. Lots of searching in some places. I'll include a vague spoiler log at the end of this post.

Oh! Bughunters, I used the brunt of my time to deal with bugs, but I did add a little something to the Rei and Ajala muscle envy thing. Even if you didn't flip the right variable it should be accessible if you first visit Ajala in the past. It's not much(didn't have time for much more) so if you're on a download limit, it probably won't be worth downloading this again if you didn't encounter bugs.
I hope you will enjoy this build! Thanks everyone!

Downloads below!
- pc version -
- mac version -
- android version -

Aidenmark04

Jan 15, 2022

Hello all! It's finally here! The build which semi concludes the love route epilogue. I never wanted a "hard end" for this so expect it to have an end where you can keep going through days. The end is pretty obvious, but just know that when you see Ikki jump, it's over. To be very clear, that's not meant in a dark way. If anything I hope it'll make you laugh.

This was a very difficult build to de-buggify. It had lots of stuff which could break some peoples game whereas others never encountered problems. Thanks to the bughunters(thanks guys!) I think I finally got it in a state which should be working for everyone. BUUUuuut, a bigger group of people is bound to find more problems. If you do and want to let me know about it(or have anything else you want to let me know), you can do so by sending me a direct message or mentioning it in the comments. Both ways are great and appreciated.

I'm really hoping all you can find is image glitches and such, but even not counting those and bugs there's still a lot which I left on the table so I expect to refine and add stuff to it in the future. I could've easily put another month into this build, but I said I'd have it ready at the end of August so that's what I'll do! Next up is a titans build and after that I'll turn my eye towards the continuation of the slave route epilogue again though.
Hmmmm... this build might be a bit harder than you're used of FET. Lots of searching in some places. I'll include a vague spoiler log at the end of this post.

Oh! Bughunters, I used the brunt of my time to deal with bugs, but I did add a little something to the Rei and Ajala muscle envy thing. Even if you didn't flip the right variable it should be accessible if you first visit Ajala in the past. It's not much(didn't have time for much more) so if you're on a download limit, it probably won't be worth downloading this again if you didn't encounter bugs.

Downloads below!
- pc version - alt link
- mac version - alt link
- android version - alt link
Thank You Hero!

IAMABELT

Dec 9, 2021

Downloads below!
- pc version - alt link
- mac version - alt link
thx, u r our hero

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021

Downloads below!
- pc version - alt link
- mac version - alt link
So this final D version is just the end of bug fixes and no final additions? When dropping the A update MITY mentioned not being able to fit in everything they wanted to, so if D didn't get the last of that in then I guess that means the love epilogue isn't done yet.

Something tells me the love epilogue will never end lol. MITY sounds like me. Constantly wanting to do more because the ideas don't stop.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes