Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
how do i unlock campfire scene
I also want to know, I've already clicked on all possible options and nothing, after the anal with the spirit there's still nothing, and look, I was always stuck but I always found the answer, but this time I can't

edit: got it! 1 dialogue was missing with Katara in the past, 1 single dialogue

Last edited:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
You get the bonfire scene by completing the bottle quest (10 bottles stored in the room with the snake statue in the cave), getting at least 1 serpent meat, and having 6 firewood. I don't know if you need to go back to the past and marry Katara, but I would guess you need to. If you haven't done everything else already, I doubt it will trigger.

Aug 27, 2019
I can't upgrade or build any buildings in book 3, I've already talked to Shady at the arena. I'm on 1.0.5 btw.

EDIT: Had to talk to a few more people for the brothel quest for stuff to progress, ahh eto bleh.

Last edited:

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Has the developer made any announcements regarding plans for new project(s)? I think it would be nice to see their take on the Naruto franchise.

Last edited:

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
One rare bug. If everything works for you in 1.0.6d - there's no point in downloading, it's better to wait until the end of October.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
so is love route finally finished or not? this "semi" before "concludes" makes me wonder

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Hey, it's a long weekend and I figured I'd finally go back to this one (after a year) and finish book 4 and check out book 5. Just looking for some opinionated advice, and figure this is the right spot.
Book 4 - Love or Slave or is it worth playing both? What's best going into book 5? I think my saves are 100% love route, but chose Mai at the end of book 3.
I could probably slam through a replay from the start to do a 100% Slave and 100% Love - does book 5 benefit from being consistent?
Thanks.

darth_order

Oct 29, 2020
Hey, it's a long weekend and I figured I'd finally go back to this one (after a year) and finish book 4 and check out book 5. Just looking for some opinionated advice, and figure this is the right spot.
Book 4 - Love or Slave or is it worth playing both? What's best going into book 5? I think my saves are 100% love route, but chose Mai at the end of book 3.
I could probably slam through a replay from the start to do a 100% Slave and 100% Love - does book 5 benefit from being consistent?
Thanks.
just a question how do i get to book 5

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
How did you sort it out, I am stuck with the exact same missing options
Just keep hunting and endorsing Katara to the council and you'll get over it eventually.

You came to the right place!

Both routes in Book 4 are worth playing.

Book 5 is basically The Epilogue of which route you've took in Book 4....

Where Book 5 takes place strongly depends on which route you've taken in Book 4 due to specific circumstances and each route in Book 4 being set at different times unlike the previous 3 Books that is set at the same time regardless on which route you pick...(You should DEFINETLY check out Book 4's slave route intro...)

To make it even more clear:
Finishing Book 4 Slave route will just take you to Book 5 Slave route AKA Slave route's Epilogue.

Finishing Book 4 Love route will just take you to Book 5 Love Route AKA Love route's Epilogue.

Yes, that means you can't go with Book 5 Slave route if you went with Book 4's Love Route.

Book 5 Slave route doesn't have that much content unlike Book 5 Love route atm...

...also how tf did Mai make it into Book 3???? xD

From what I've seen from not going 100% same route before, whatever routes you've picked in the previous 3 books will just affect some lines and how the main girls of each book interact with you....But the story and how it progresses is still the same regardless....(And also whoever you got pregnant too will affect it.)

BUT there is a main difference here is that in Book 4's Love Route....That whoever you picked between Azula and Mai back in Book 2 will have a bigger effect. (Example: Which of them is Izumi's mother and their sex scenes in Both Book 4's love route and it's Epilogue AKA Book 5's love route will get affected..)

However, if you went for Book 2 Slave route and went for Book 4 Love route, you'll just get Azula as the main girl as default while Mai and Ty lee being the side girls for Both Book 4 and Book 5 as default.

And no, You won't meet them in Book 4 Slave route...you'll get much less from the previous girls in Book 4 Slave route in general.

As for Book 5, I haven't really tried going all Slave then Love in Book 4 or vice versa. Thanks for giving me an excuse to replay the game and an event to explore in the game even more!

Book 5's content will still be the same tho!

just a question how do i get to book 5

By finishing Book 4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where is 1.0.6e?
1.0.6e just fixes a rare bug in 1.0.6d, If you haven't encountered it and got to the point where Ikki jumps, then there's no point in downloading it.

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
You came to the right place!
This is exactly the info I needed! Many thanks.

Turns out I had a save well into the Slave route in book 4, so I'll wrap that up an dthen go back and play through the Love route.

And yeah, oops, I meant Mai in book 2.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
And it happened ;) All saves deleted from both locations ... it will be great to play again from the beginning without "lifebuoys" in the form of 500 saves. It's like a sip of ice-cold, fresh water straight from a mountain stream. I can't believe I wrote that ;)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I honestly forgot that there is a slave route epilogue. Compared to the love route it seems almost non-existent. I wonder if he'll go back and build upon it, or just leave it as is.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FourElementsTrainer-1.0.6d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
And it happened ;) All saves deleted from both locations ... it will be great to play again from the beginning without "lifebuoys" in the form of 500 saves. It's like a sip of ice-cold, fresh water straight from a mountain stream. I can't believe I wrote that ;)
restarted from scratch yesterday.. and dang i totally forgot over the course of years, how grindy book 1 feels because of the low income.
upside; the 'Katara tiny breast mod' still works flawless with 1.0.6d to have different looks when walking her.

Reactions: Sirrah
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes