SmegmaSmuggler

Sep 15, 2018

Hey all, I think this will be the last bugfix version for v.1.0.6. Just like the earlier version, this contains bugfixes meant for people who got stuck in version a or c. I hope this version will fix anything major which could stop you from progressing.

The biggest problem was the possibility to end up with 9 instead of 10 bottles which could stop your progress entirely(Zhuli's bottle part was bugged and you could get that too early). I took out that bug and added a retroactive fix which, if you already "stepped into it", should get you out. walk around the island for it to take effect. You'll get a message you found a bottle when it triggers. Otherwise you'll have to reload the save file before you took Zhuli's bottle.

I added some other minor bugfixes for if you couldn't find enough driftwood, couldn't get enough money for Katara's ring, added some pubes/armpit hair when needed, gave Ikki a properly drawn body when mimicking evil knievel and that sort of minor things.

Once more, if you didn't encounter problems in the earlier versions, you're probably better off waiting for the early access version. I'll fix up the art assets for tomorrow and the early access should be ready on the 31st. I'm really happy it's one of those months with an extra day!

As always, if you find crooked stuff/bugs, I'm all ears! Dm's or comments, both are fine. If needed, you can find a spoiler log and bottle hints in the update of two days ago with version 1.0.6a.

Links below!
- pc version -
- mac version -
- android version -

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020

Hey all, I think this will be the last bugfix version for v.1.0.6. Just like the earlier version, this contains bugfixes meant for people who got stuck in version a or c. I hope this version will fix anything major which could stop you from progressing.

The biggest problem was the possibility to end up with 9 instead of 10 bottles which could stop your progress entirely(Zhuli's bottle part was bugged and you could get that too early). I took out that bug and added a retroactive fix which, if you already "stepped into it", should get you out. walk around the island for it to take effect. You'll get a message you found a bottle when it triggers. Otherwise you'll have to reload the save file before you took Zhuli's bottle.

I added some other minor bugfixes for if you couldn't find enough driftwood, couldn't get enough money for Katara's ring, added some pubes/armpit hair when needed, gave Ikki a properly drawn body when mimicking evil knievel and that sort of minor things.

Once more, if you didn't encounter problems in the earlier versions, you're probably better off waiting for the early access version. I'll fix up the art assets for tomorrow and the early access should be ready on the 31st. I'm really happy it's one of those months with an extra day!

As always, if you find crooked stuff/bugs, I'm all ears! Dm's or comments, both are fine. If needed, you can find a spoiler log and bottle hints in the update of two days ago with version 1.0.6a.

Links below!
- pc version - alt link
- mac version - alt link
- android version - alt link
Thank you!:D

sevensol

Apr 6, 2019
Curious, anyone else getting constant error codes during the bonfire orgy? Whatever its displaying the code for can be ignored to keep going but I wonder why its doing so.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
oh shiks so v.1.0.0c not completed I said so myself so does anyone know when it would be completed ?

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I also need a save, I know that normally you answer "go play then" I already played this route twice, but I reset the phone and I don't have it anymore
Here goes my 8th time uploading a save for THE SAME GAME xD.....but I'll make an exception for you since you know how great this game is (Also F for your loss)
(This save is set at the start of the bottles quest btw)

• Red Heart
  • Hey there
Reactions: imbigv and Zekethor
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes