Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Question, has anyone else have a bug in the first book where the money window disappears around the time you get asked to watch the store?
At least that's when i have noticed i gone...three times i have restarted to try and get past that point with out losing it.

Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.09c-pc

ok, not sure if this is a fix but i located the save files in roaming and deleted them all and started over again. those saves were from v5.,,,
i got past the remodeling quests and the money window is still there.

Last edited:

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Okay, I can't seem to find the particular post about crab variables,,,

can anyone list those console variables for the first slot crab?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Question, has anyone else have a bug in the first book where the money window disappears around the time you get asked to watch the store?
At least that's when i have noticed i gone...three times i have restarted to try and get past that point with out losing it.
Yes I had this bug once, but it was when I was messing around with the developer console. Have you cheated or used UnRen or anything like that? I think the only way I could get it to appear again was when I went back to a save before it bugged out.

$ showmoney= True/False is the variable. Checking your stats at the home is something that should set it to true, in fact there's tons of things that set it to true so I doubt this variable being false is the problem.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It's one of my all time favorites. I like the player character a lot and his interactions always amuse me.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to like Four Elements Trainer. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bending physics most of the jokes will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also the player-character’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Wan Shi Tong literature, for instance.

:test:

Reactions: Tyronehu

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
Here is the Changelog:

Toph-Katara scene

Joodee sex

Toph drunk

Suki titty-shake

Toph anal with Katara

Toph solo anal

Jin blowjob

Jin hypno sessions

Toph bathing sex

Shady girl flash

Secret reward for beating Iroh's crabs!

Main storyline continues

Iroh quest

New maze section

Buncha new dialogue

Reactions: Laserdisc Johnson

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Hey guys, Ty Lee had an option above the Ball Balance Sex. Is that anything or is it just a placeholder for now?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Here is the Changelog:
Toph-Katara scene
Joodee sex
Toph drunk
Suki titty-shake
Toph anal with Katara
Toph solo anal
Jin blowjob
Jin hypno sessions
Toph bathing sex
Shady girl flash
Secret reward for beating Iroh's crabs!
Main storyline continues
Iroh quest
New maze section
Buncha new dialogue
Thus far, Joo Dee is locked behind Jin, who is missing, Shady's girl doesn't have anything new that I can see, Iroh only serves me tea, and I don't see any new tunnels that I can find... Oh, and Suki doesn't seem to have anything new that I can see either. The only other new thing I have seen (other than the ???'s on Ty Lee's ball, and higher level people in the tunnels), was Toph's bath, which I was hoping to avoid.
I may have missed something, or perhaps it is locked behind something like the crab battles, or more of Toph's story, but not seeing much of the new content yet...
-Edit-
Yup, the crab battles...

Last edited:

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Thus far, Joo Dee is locked behind Jin, who is missing, Shady's girl doesn't have anything new that I can see, Iroh only serves me tea, and I don't see any new tunnels that I can find... Oh, and Suki doesn't seem to have anything new that I can see either. The only other new thing I have seen (other than the ???'s on Ty Lee's ball, and higher level people in the tunnels), was Toph's bath, which I was hoping to avoid.
I may have missed something, or perhaps it is locked behind something like the crab battles, or more of Toph's story, but not seeing much of the new content yet...
I think most of those get unlocked after you go through all of Toph's story. Jin shows up in Iroh's place later, which then lets you do the Joo Dee's thing. Shady Girl is after you talk to Katara about finding something, then go to Shady, which leads to Shady Girl. Crab Battle only affects one Scene... the Jin blowjob scene.

dubura

May 10, 2017
I think most of those get unlocked after you go through all of Toph's story. Jin shows up in Iroh's place later, which then lets you do the Joo Dee's thing. Shady Girl is after you talk to Katara about finding something, then go to Shady, which leads to Shady Girl. Crab Battle only affects one Scene... the Jin blowjob scene.
if your using an old save for some reason the game thinks you already meet jin at tea house and looks you out u can fix it by using CC to set jin_jasmine_met = false and talk to iroh and do his quests eventually she will show up and u get the option to talk to her anytime after that tophs story is not connected

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes