Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Before I do the third chapter, how do I unlock the other part in chapter 2? I find out there is another route in the second chapter but I don't know how to access it. I finished the chapter with making Azula my sex slave, how do I do the other routes?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Before I do the third chapter, how do I unlock the other part in chapter 2? I find out there is another route in the second chapter but I don't know how to access it. I finished the chapter with making Azula my sex slave, how do I do the other routes?
Go along with the plan to go into Zuko's body. That's the love route.
Fastest way to do this is start a new game and click on the fire nation right away when the map shows up.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is it a bug or what? i thrown into a tunnel by toph, i found the switch and turn it, opened some path then i am stuck, unable to do anything

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
is it a bug or what? i thrown into a tunnel by toph, i found the switch and turn it, opened some path then i am stuck, unable to do anything
It only looks open I think. I was stuck there too. For the first time, keep turning it right , I think you should see the word click show up like 3-5 times, then the path actually opens up.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
It only looks open I think. I was stuck there too. For the first time, keep turning it right , I think you should see the word click show up like 3-5 times, then the path actually opens up.
ok done that... found some headless snake lady statue, cum on her tattas... now wat?

edit 1= nvm. it seems i need to turn the snake switch to activate both eye, met some mole and get out

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
Can someone explain the Jin blowjob process? All Iroh does it sip tea with me when I speak to him, and I've presently hypnotized and spoken to Jin as far as I can. I've also hit the 'in development' point for Toph.

ok done that... found some headless snake lady statue, cum on her tattas... now wat?
You need to open the snake ring again and repeat the click process for the other eye to light up, which will then open the wall where you first fell through.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Can someone explain the Jin blowjob process? All Iroh does it sip tea with me when I speak to him, and I've presently hypnotized and spoken to Jin as far as I can. I've also hit the 'in development' point for Toph.

You need to open the snake ring again and repeat the click process for the other eye to light up, which will then open the wall where you first fell through.
You need to get some crabs and then he'll challenge you to a crab battle. Even if you already did a crab battle before the update, try to do it again, then go to his shop. If you win, he'll send you on a quest, then you'll get the blowjob scene.

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
You need to get some crabs and then he'll challenge you to a crab battle. Even if you already did a crab battle before the update, try to do it again, then go to his shop. If you win, he'll send you on a quest, then you'll get the blowjob scene.
Great, thank you.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, looking at the changelog, this is still only slave route?
I mean, we are 6 full updates into book 3 and nothing on the romance path?
Like at all? Was it ever that one-sided before?

Reactions: BloodyRelight

tamleo

May 29, 2017
i broke the spin thing and the eyes of 2 snake is not glow any more? Anyone knows anything about this?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
So, looking at the changelog, this is still only slave route?
I mean, we are 6 full updates into book 3 and nothing on the romance path?
Like at all? Was it ever that one-sided before?
Yeah, only one route is made at a time. Slave route then Love route. I'm sure it would take a lot more time and there would be more bugs if they tried to work on 2 story lines at a time.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes