TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
who is jinn ?! I can't find her
Jin was a girl who liked Zukko. First you have to save her from the tunnels, then she will be in the Tea Shop. To continue her quest line, you need to first beat Iroh in a crab battle.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Jin was a girl who liked Zukko. First you have to save her from the tunnels, then she will be in the Tea Shop. To continue her quest line, you need to first beat Iroh in a crab battle.
Okay, so it seems that I've skipped the "Battle Iroh" requirement because I've already reached the "under development" part for Jin. And I don't have the dialogue to battle Iroh, at all, just that tea dialogue.

demen

Aug 14, 2017
Okay, so it seems that I've skipped the "Battle Iroh" requirement because I've already reached the "under development" part for Jin. And I don't have the dialogue to battle Iroh, at all, just that tea dialogue.
Just go and fight on arena to unlock "Battle Iroh". If you don't wanna waste time use cheat "crab1_att = 99999" before every fight.

Reactions: RileyZR and rockd

fishstick

May 2, 2017
In book 3 how do I get access to the second Ty Lee scene? I have the balance beam one but the other is locked off with a row of question marks. I assume it’s related to the cat catching mini-game, which I also can’t seem to find either.

D

Deleted member 154834

Summertime Saga wasn't updated for 5 months yet Four elements trainer was updated at least 2 times in the least 5 months, seems like Mity is very hardworking.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
woot! update! how long till the book is finished now? i wanan play it but i want book 3 to be completed first ;o

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Hi I've got 2 questions.
Can we fuck Nami at some point?
And the spoiler one.
Thanks in advance for all the answers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 10, 2017
Hey, how do I achieve the 'public lover' ending for book 1?

I thought there was only one ending for the love route but reading this thread apparently there is another

NN111

Feb 2, 2018
When I return Irohs collection to him and he gives me the backroom key for the peephole I can not access it. Help please. It simply does not show up in the tea shop as a choice to pick.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
When I return Irohs collection to him and he gives me the backroom key for the peephole I can not access it. Help please. It simply does not show up in the tea shop as a choice to pick.
Check Jin's dialog. It's a special scene involving her.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
But where is she? She is not in the shop or brothel?
Hmm, interesting. I thought the event would only trigger if you had already met her. I think she automatically goes to the shop once you finish what's available in Toph's storyline.

Oct 26, 2017
I have a problem, that I can not return from the ember island, the game says explore the island and play all the minigames at once...it is done, I beat the mermaid also with my crabs, now i can only play blind man's buff,volleyball, fight on the beach with crabs, but I'm already lvl. 32. Ty Lee and Azula resting, and Mai is disappeared. All other locations are empty...

NN111

Feb 2, 2018
Hmm, interesting. I thought the event would only trigger if you had already met her. I think she automatically goes to the shop once you finish what's available in Toph's storyline.
Can you give me a save please`Really do not wanna replay it.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Can you give me a save please`Really do not wanna replay it.
Wait, have you finished all of Toph's storyline? Also have you also tried to have sex with Joo Dee and talked to... umm... tunnerl girl (can't remember her name)? I'm curious since even though I do have the event, I don't know what triggers it.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes