AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
Summertime Saga wasn't updated for 5 months yet Four elements trainer was updated at least 2 times in the least 5 months, seems like Mity is very hardworking.
you realize that sumertime saga had to change the whole scrip due to the patreon policy of no incest right? and taht might take sometime apart of being a big update the new one that comes

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
I lost my save and tried to load one that i found around here but for some reason it's not working... Any tips? I'm sure i did everything right.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
So I manged to move forward. Every time I went to the Jasmine Dragon, Iroh was sitting there, so no Jin. And then suddenly he wasn't. No idea what triggered it. But I was able to move ahead with the change room key and the Jin hypnosis.

New bit of whining: I hate Crab battles, but apparently they're a necessary step to progressing in the game...? Bleh. Anyway, I love pretty much everything else about the game.
Hmm, yeah I can't figure out the trigger. It might be a little bugged at this point or we just need to do something specific.

I don't think they're necessary since it doesn't seem to affect anything passed the Jin's scene at the moment. I don't mind it since it's a nice little thing to kill time and get some extra money if you're into that.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Alright, where is Shady? Is he somewhere in the village? Can't find him.

As expected from a bughunt version, this really is quite buggy. But the 'nads wants what the 'nads wants... Just hope I can squish through at least until that Toph anal scene.

NVM. Was just being stupid...

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017

As expected from a bughunt version, this really is quite buggy. But the 'nads wants what the 'nads wants... Just hope I can squish through at least until that Toph anal scene.
Shady is at the Arena.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Can somebody tell me how far along BK3 is currently? Is one "route" already finished? Assuming it has 2 routes like the previous ones of course.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017

NVM. Was just being stupid...
I actually didn't find too many bugs in my play through, just a lot of not sure what triggers what.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Could it be said May 11 for the next update following the time of the current update for a possible timer ?

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I have been able to progress to everything in the game (with one exception) but I agree it is a mystery what triggers getting access to Jin again. I can tell you it is not below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Can somebody tell me how far along BK3 is currently? Is one "route" already finished? Assuming it has 2 routes like the previous ones of course.
Still only slave route at the moment. As for how far... maybe 3/4 of the way through? Since there are so many more character in this one, there's a lot more that content that can be added passed just going through Toph's scenes. Like normally, once you have an anal scene, there's only a few updates left but with the expanded story and the team added more and more every new route (not every new book, every new route), this could be either ending soon or not soon at all.

Could it be said May 11 for the next update following the time of the current update for a possible timer ?
Yeah, MITY is usually good at keeping the update cycle within 1 month for at least a few months. Sometimes they run into some issues though which puts it back a few days.

Reactions: f95zone

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I have been able to progress to everything in the game (with one exception) but I agree it is a mystery what triggers getting access to Jin again. I can tell you it is not below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What crab things do you guys do? Like there's two options right, looking through the grass and fighting Shady. Could doing one or both be the trigger? I'm just speculating at this point since I don't have an old save to check with and I can't be asked to go through from the start of the book at the moment.

felmaster

Oct 5, 2017
can please someone help me or else i'm gonna go crazy :/

I need to go to the maze to get Ty Lee but there is smoke in the way and I apparently dont have enough earth bending ability to seal the cracks. I go to Toph but it just says to go back to the maze when I go to her house.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
can please someone help me or else i'm gonna go crazy :/

I need to go to the maze to get Ty Lee but there is smoke in the way and I apparently dont have enough earth bending ability to seal the cracks. I go to Toph but it just says to go back to the maze when I go to her house.
What's the latest thing you've done in the maze? Perhaps you need to visit her at night?

felmaster

Oct 5, 2017
What's the latest thing you've done in the maze? Perhaps you need to visit her at night?
I freed some girl with orange hair i believe. When go to home at the city it also says that i should go to maze but looks like i'm stuck. I gave the rat to the guy but never able to open metal door.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Check my signature. Look at the love route scene guide and see if you meet the requirements. You need Affection to be at least 12 to do the scenes past fj.
Also check out the quests section because you might need to do the quests: Suit Up and Village Favor #2 to be able to get your stats higher.
Yeah I found out for myself that first you need to get rejected at first and the second time is the charm.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I freed some girl with orange hair i believe. When go to home at the city it also says that i should go to maze but looks like i'm stuck. I gave the rat to the guy but never able to open metal door.
I'm not sure who you're talking about, I don't recall anyone with orange hair. Have you tried talking to Ajala, the tunnel girl? If you'd like, drop your save so I can see where you're at.

felmaster

Oct 5, 2017
I'm not sure who you're talking about, I don't recall anyone with orange hair. Have you tried talking to Ajala, the tunnel girl? If you'd like, drop your save so I can see where you're at.
i dont think i have met someone named ajala. it would be nice of you if you can take look. thanks

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes