Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Ah there we go. You go to the first right then when there's an intersection. Go down all the way and fight the girl. You'll get the key then you can open the metal door.

KUmmiho

Jul 29, 2017
Speculated about this a few post back and since no one has an answer, I'm guessing it either a placeholder or something MITY forgot to add/take out. At the very least, this means we'll be getting more Ty Lee in the future and I openly accept that.
well its probably this: be sure to save before trying, just type this into the console renpy.jump(u'cat_start_over') should jump onto the scenes. There is always more stuff in the game for example there are also pictures for june vaginal sex but not used etc.

Reactions: TheDevian and bepri

felmaster

Oct 5, 2017
Ah there we go. You go to the first right then when there's an intersection. Go down all the way and fight the girl. You'll get the key then you can open the metal door.
I went to right at the first intersection but there's no way down. I cant figure this maze thing since there is no map or something like that. Would you be able to upload a save game for me before you fight the girl. that would help amazingly.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Considering the amount of impregnation content in the game shouldn't that be one of the tags? I don't really care if it is or not but for some people it's a really big fetish and they might wanna know when they look up the tags in OP.

Reactions: GaRbS

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I went to right at the first intersection but there's no way down. I cant figure this maze thing since there is no map or something like that. Would you be able to upload a save game for me before you fight the girl. that would help amazingly.
Sorry for the wait, I accidentally killed my game for a bit. Just go down and it should work.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
I think I've figured out the Jin trigger. Since the update, I've: Tried fucking Joo Dee, failed, spoke to Ajala who told me to hypnotize Jin, defeated Iroh's crab once, completed Iroh's quest, fucked Toph during her bath, found Katara's key, viewed the scene.

Right after the scene gotten from finding Katara's key, Jin was available. I don't know if the other steps were necessary, but I've listed them for sake of completion.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
well its probably this: be sure to save before trying, just type this into the console renpy.jump(u'cat_start_over') should jump onto the scenes. There is always more stuff in the game for example there are also pictures for june vaginal sex but not used etc.
Hahaha, checking it out killed my game for a bit but I think I figured it out. I'm not super sure that's what it would be since those assets were actually used already in the April 1 "update". It still could be though but I don't know how the story would get there.

Hans Braun

Oct 30, 2017
To get the ?????? Ty Lee scene you gotta beat Iroh a couple of times. You know you can stop beating him up when he gives you a special item after beating him ;). If you don't want to waste time use the "crab1_att=99999" cheat in the console right after selecting that you want to battle him (in Jasmin Dragon). You gotta re-enter the cheat every time tho.
That's the secret reward, mentioned in the changelog btw.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
The night after she asked me to get the key, I went into the brothel and Suki said she sold it to the shady guy. I spoke to shady guy, he said shady girl had it. Shady girl asked for 200g for it, also unlocks her flash CG.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
To get the ?????? Ty Lee scene you gotta beat Iroh a couple of times. You know you can stop beating him up when he gives you a special item after beating him ;). If you don't want to waste time use the "crab1_att=99999" cheat in the console right after selecting that you want to battle him (in Jasmin Dragon). You gotta re-enter the cheat every time tho.
Someone also mentioned you can use "renpy.jump(u'cat_" something. Can't find the post and I don't know how to search this forum, though.

KUmmiho

Jul 29, 2017
Hahaha, checking it out killed my game for a bit but I think I figured it out. I'm not super sure that's what it would be since those assets were actually used already in the April 1 "update". It still could be though but I don't know how the story would get there.
Thats why I warned ya to save :D there are several commands to view all the scenes and then just jump to them. Yeah sometimes the pictures are prepared in advanced and used in next update for some reason. The June alteration of sex scene is not used second update or Suki sex scene (when there was only dildo scene) is another example the pictures were there before the code. Most of the time you just have to swap the pictures and can view the scenes but still weird.

Hans Braun

Oct 30, 2017
Someone also mentioned you can use "renpy.jump(u'cat_" something. Can't find the post and I don't know how to search this forum, though.
Yeah sure you can do that, but this is the legit way (super legit if you grind your crabs to beat Iroh and don't use the cheat)

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Mind offering a save for that? It's a little bit of a hassle to try beating Iroh so often just to confirm. Preferably just after or before beating him.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Speculated about this a few post back and since no one has an answer, I'm guessing it either a placeholder or something MITY forgot to add/take out. At the very least, this means we'll be getting more Ty Lee in the future and I openly accept that.
You mean the option with just question marks? I think it's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes