fishstick

May 2, 2017
Where can i find Iroh quest? He just offers me tea. Also how to trigger Jin bj?
Do a crab fight in the area, after which Iroh should challenge you to a crab fight and win or lose after that one, next time you talk to him he should offer a quest.

S

SlayersCurse

How can I replay the Toph and Katara anal scene or the Toph drunk scene? I'm not seeing the option when I revisit them.

dfd

Jan 15, 2018
I need help:
1) How to do Iroh's Quest with panties (I ask Katara, June and Jin, and don't know what do next).
2) I can't find Ajala to fuck Joo Dee (in house I have info to ask Ajala but I can't find her in tunels [I meet her in tunel, when she was shearching brothel girl, but there wasn't any info about Joo Dee]).
3) How to get Jin's blowjob (I defet Iroh in Jasmine Dragon and finish hipno of Jin [I have info about development progres]).

fishstick

May 2, 2017
The answer to all three of your questions is finding Ajala in the maze. If I remember right, the particular time you need to find her (you find her twice, the time you did already was for a pointless one off conversation) near the staircase you go upstairs and wander around that floor.

You’ll know you found her and set the appropriate flag because from that point on whenever you visit the maze there will be a option to “Visit Ajala“ at the top of the screen no matter what part of the maze you are currently in

tamleo

May 29, 2017
The snake lady want main character to met her sister? The broken statue is the sister... Is anyone no this how to process it or just end there for next update?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah I found out for myself that first you need to get rejected at first and the second time is the charm.
Oh, this happens for a few scenes in the love route but I didn't think of mentioning it. I updated the to explain it and marked which ones they are.

Handjob (1/3)
Masturbate (1/3)
Blowjob (1/3)
Sex (1/4)

Asdafafa

Oct 15, 2017
Guys i think im actually retarded. Where in the world is the key to set June free? I found it in a previous update and i cant for the life of me remember.

Punchee

Dec 27, 2017
Hi guys, i guess i need help here...
I already free ty lee, upgrade brothel and stuff, met Jin at Jasmine Dragon.
I've read some pages and it seems like Toph throw you in a tunnel?
How do I unlock this part?
Iroh didn't challenge me yet, i'm stuck after like 20 crabble royal

Lord, send me a savior

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Guys i think im actually retarded. Where in the world is the key to set June free? I found it in a previous update and i cant for the life of me remember.
IIRC... ask Suki at the brothel about the key, she'll tell you to ask Shady. Shady's at the Arena.

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
ok so i rescued jin beat iro in crabs and got his panties and the key but cant find where i am supposed to peep on jin or whatever so how am i supposed to hypno her?

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
EDIT: Problem on my end. Apparently a restart was needed after a kernel update or something.

It's running fine now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kunibert

Dec 6, 2017
I have to get Toph to public willingness but how? Katara only says i need to get a handjob from her or visit her with a bikini in the evening? How i get one of these?

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Just a question is possible to finish the Earth kingdom book? Or is it still in development?

necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
I have to get Toph to public willingness but how? Katara only says i need to get a handjob from her or visit her with a bikini in the evening? How i get one of these?
You raise public willingness through the distractions during the Scams at the Market. Once she is trained enough, a handjob distraction adds +2 public willingness per use. Based upon my game, you need 11 at most.

Reactions: Kunibert
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes