GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
And what about the folder titled "saves" inside it? I guess those are the saves that I have to keep right? They look like the same type of files that the saves for Princess Trainer were. I don't think I have to delete them along the rest of the previous version?

byPeTe

Apr 2, 2018
I did the Iroh quest first, maybe doing so prevented me from having trouble finding Jin she was right there after i gained acces to the spying hole

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
And what about the folder titled "saves" inside it? I guess those are the saves that I have to keep right? They look like the same type of files that the saves for Princess Trainer were. I don't think I have to delete them along the rest of the previous version?

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Hello. I have problem with console here. It used to work just fine till now. I use console in almost every Renpy game.
It does not matter if i manually write into 00console.rpy "True" on the right line, or use Unren.bat to enable console.
It does not matter if i use old save of book 1, ir load most recent save, of even when i try to use console in main menu. It all still write this same error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can anyone help please? I dont want to start playing again.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
pretty solid release @ 0.6.11

• Toph-Katara scene - part of story line
  • Joodee sex - repeatable after hypto training with jin
  • Toph drunk - seems like one time scene in the story but very entertaining (would be nice if repeatable)
  • Suki titty-shake - same story part as Topg drunk (would be nice if repeatable)
  • Toph anal with Katara - one time scene in the story progress very nicely done
  • Toph solo anal - repeatable at night after story progress
  • Jin blowjob - repeatable needs some hypno training first
  • Jin hypno sessions - mandatory for story progress
  • Toph bathing sex - one time scene in the story progress
  • Shady girl flash - little fun detail ^^
  • Secret reward for beating Iroh's crabs! - havent tryed yet, cba to train crabs
  • Main storyline continues - decent amount of story progress in this update
  • Iroh quest - pretty short quest if you happen to ask the right character first ^^
  • New maze section - nice mace part with some minigame like element
  • Buncha new dialogue - mostly story progress releated

didnt realy notice any bugs when playing
Same here. Unless there is more to do with the damaged statue, I've encountered no bugs.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
You can delete everything. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but my saves were still there after I deleted the old folder. Just to be sure, run the new update first, before you delete the old one.

Here's a screenshot of my saves:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the issues with the .exe, try extracting the game again from the archive file. If that doesn't work, re-download the game.

PS: Dude, I'd like to help you, so please use the reply function on the bottom right side of my comment window. It automatically quotes my post and lets me know you're talking to me directly. Otherwise, it clutters all the replies that have happened within a reasonable time frame between each other as one notification and I might ignore you, since I wouldn't know that you're still having an issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Well, I don't know why I had to do this but to circumvent the previous error I had to rename the "Four Elements Trainer.py" file to "Four Elements Trainer.epy". And instead of executing the Four Elements Trainer.exe in the main folder I had to boot up the one in the windows-i686 folder. But voila! There it is the game with my previous save files intact.

BTW, how many of you guys say yes to see old Toph's naked body? I know I did :FeelsGoodMan:

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Yes I had this bug once, but it was when I was messing around with the developer console. Have you cheated or used UnRen or anything like that? I think the only way I could get it to appear again was when I went back to a save before it bugged out.
No, i don't use the console or 3rd party app's. i did, however, test the mine to see what the stones could be like (brown, shiny blue...white.) by going back to a save just before entering the mine.
But i also had it happen when not doing that. after deleting those saves. i now keep a lot of saves.

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
I have a super weird glitch playing this game with the crab mini-game. My crabs keeps saying they're weak and doing a basic attack but when I try to cleanse it with the steroid item, it does nothing. Any idea on how to fix it, or someone who can report it to MITY?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You can delete everything. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but my saves were still there after I deleted the old folder. Just to be sure, run the new update first, before you delete the old one.
The save folder inside the game folder seems to be superfluous, the one that matters is saved on your c:\, under your user name, appdata\roaming\renpy\ game name. [Which I REALLY wish was not the case, personally, I save way too often for saves to be going to my SSD, I put games like this on other drives for a reason].

I have a super weird glitch playing this game with the crab mini-game. My crabs keeps saying they're weak and doing a basic attack but when I try to cleanse it with the steroid item, it does nothing. Any idea on how to fix it, or someone who can report it to MITY?
Same here. This bug has been around for a while, someone pointed it out many pages back, but now the crab battles are required, more of us are noticing. Many of the mini-games are buggy, in book 2, the games (like blackjack) prevent you from being able to scroll up and down again, until you restart the game, for example.

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
Same here. This bug has been around for a while, someone pointed it out many pages back, but now the crab battles are required, more of us are noticing. Many of the mini-games are buggy, in book 2, the games (like blackjack) prevent you from being able to scroll up and down again, until you restart the game, for example.
well i'm glad that people are at least paying attention to it, i'm hoping that Mity has actually been informed, sucks that happened just a few levels before I could use my rarity stone

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
I'm having no luck trying to progress. Ajala says I should hypnotize Jin five times, but I can't find Jin anywhere. I completed Iroh's panty quest and he has given me a key to a change room, but there is nowhere to use the key.
After you saved jin, and triggered the conversation with Ajala, go back to the tea shop. she should be there.
i have NOT leveled up a crab past 6th lvl. nor have i talked to Iroh since i saved Jin so you don't need to do the crab battle quest (which i just learned about) to get to Hypnotize jin. you just cannot do anymore with jin until you do the Iroh stuff.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
hello. anybody that can provide a save at the end of the last version (0.609c)? Mine is gone

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well i'm glad that people are at least paying attention to it, i'm hoping that Mity has actually been informed, sucks that happened just a few levels before I could use my rarity stone
Luckily for me it only happened to one of mine, but it was my favorite one, and now she can't use confuse any more. She started rare, and I used a stone on her, and she even managed to get The Beast to 11hp once, and now she is perma-weak. I flew too close to the sun. :eek:penedeyewink:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
pretty solid release @ 0.6.11

• Toph-Katara scene - part of story line
  • Joodee sex - repeatable after hypto training with jin
  • Toph drunk - seems like one time scene in the story but very entertaining (would be nice if repeatable)
  • Suki titty-shake - same story part as Topg drunk (would be nice if repeatable)
  • Toph anal with Katara - one time scene in the story progress very nicely done
  • Toph solo anal - repeatable at night after story progress
  • Jin blowjob - repeatable needs some hypno training first
  • Jin hypno sessions - mandatory for story progress
  • Toph bathing sex - one time scene in the story progress
  • Shady girl flash - little fun detail ^^
  • Secret reward for beating Iroh's crabs! - havent tryed yet, cba to train crabs
  • Main storyline continues - decent amount of story progress in this update
  • Iroh quest - pretty short quest if you happen to ask the right character first ^^
  • New maze section - nice mace part with some minigame like element
  • Buncha new dialogue - mostly story progress releated

didnt realy notice any bugs when playing
The Suki titty shake is repeatable. Ty Lee Kitty Sex is new too imo.
Crap battle game has tons of bugs. Fighting + crab battles are no fun, he should tweak that.
But I agree, great update.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes