Mar 11, 2018
From what I've gathered, you need to get the panties from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and return it to Iroh. After that happens,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You, Although the problem got fixed before i saw this comment, and i don't know if it helped.

Fluilo

Jun 30, 2017
I saved Jin and brought back the panties to Iroh, but get no further prompt in the tea house except for crab battle. help pls?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I saved Jin and brought back the panties to Iroh, but get no further prompt in the tea house except for crab battle. help pls?
The further crab battles are to get the costume for Ty Lee, did you do the Katara Key quest? Either that, or maybe the Toph bar scene might be key. Have you done the new Joo Dee scenes?

zigawits

Mar 2, 2018
I think I found a bug in the crab battles, I leveled my starter crab to level 8 and it learned a new move. In the crab stats page it says it learned Confuse, when I am in a battle it actually has Poison and does actually use it. I noticed though that when the enemy crab is poisoned and then I hit with a normal attack it actually heals them instead of taking damage.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Am I the only one who enjoyed the Joodee content?
Me too, best part of the update IMO (though shaking suki comes a close second). I love Ty Lee, but her new scene feels like it still needs some pollish, she needs to move/react more or something I think.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Me too, best part of the update IMO (though shaking suki comes a close second). I love Ty Lee, but her new scene feels like it still needs some pollish, she needs to move/react more or something I think.
What new scene?

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone have an accurate idea of how close this game is to completion? 50%? More? Just stumbled across it so don't know anything about how its progressed or what to expect so far.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What new scene?
The ?????'s, Beat Iroh enough times, he gives you a kitty suit for her.

can somebody help me? i cant find katara's key
Talk to Suki, then Shady and his girls.

Anyone have an accurate idea of how close this game is to completion? 50%? More? Just stumbled across it so don't know anything about how its progressed or what to expect so far.
55-60% maybe? We just got this update the other day, usually about once a month. When this arc is done, we will be 67.5% done, by books, but each book gets longer than the last, so realistically speaking, maybe closer to your guess of 50%.

Reactions: zazzaro and Robat

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Can someone please post the CC that I need to use, to defeat Iroh. I really hate this crab battle system.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i move my save files from one version to the next,
previous version, i dont remember saving any Jin girl, i only saved ty lee and sky, which are both working in the brother right now,
and when i went to jodee, there was a fuck option, but needs a trigger from ajala, which she needs me to do 5 hypno sessions on jin, and the iroh panties thing,
problem is, i cant find this jin girl in my town, or the tunnels, i tried everywhere there, the only thing i found were lots of enemies and me getting 4 lvls from fights.
so any and all help is appreciated, since there is no actual walkthrough to be found ....

scarereaper

Sep 24, 2017

55-60% maybe? We just got this update the other day, usually about once a month. When this arc is done, we will be 67.5% done, by books, but each book gets longer than the last, so realistically speaking, maybe closer to your guess of 50%.
thank you so much man

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
The game won't open on MAC version, (OS is 10.13.1) and yes, I allowed the application to run through security.

Nov 11, 2017
Am I the only one who enjoyed the Joodee content?
nope, i enjoyed aswell
Problem is, she looks absolutely nothing like either Joodee in the show, and the art for her sucking her own tits is possibly one of the worst in the game IMO, the new scene was pretty decent though, but still I'd rather see more Katara, Toph or even Jin rather than work being put into Joodee.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017

how many times do you need to beat iroh?? i beat him like 10times nothing happend yet

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ok, i move my save files from one version to the next,
previous version, i dont remember saving any Jin girl, i only saved ty lee and sky, which are both working in the brother right now,
and when i went to jodee, there was a fuck option, but needs a trigger from ajala, which she needs me to do 5 hypno sessions on jin, and the iroh panties thing,
problem is, i cant find this jin girl in my town, or the tunnels, i tried everywhere there, the only thing i found were lots of enemies and me getting 4 lvls from fights.
so any and all help is appreciated, since there is no actual walkthrough to be found ....
Once you have saved her in the tunnels, she moves into the tea shops, but you have to deal with Iroh, before you can talk to her again, it seems to be a bit buggy so far, still not sure what the trigger was, something with returning his collection I believe.

thank you so much man
Glad to help, good luck.

how many times do you need to beat iroh?? i beat him like 10times nothing happend yet
I can't say for sure, I stopped counting after a few, but you should be close.

Can someone please post the CC that I need to use, to defeat Iroh. I really hate this crab battle system.
Before each battle, you can enter something like these, but they will only last for one fight. If you use them during the fight, it will only raise your max HP, not fill your bar.
crab1_hp=10000
crab1_attk=10000

Reactions: f95sunrise
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes