TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how do you give him the panties more than once?
It was bugged.

Okay, I started a new guy, and redid this book up to this point, and this is what I found. Obviously we had to save Jin from the tunnels first, and then talk to her at the tea shop.
Then I did some crab battles and unlocked the battle with Iroh, beating him (it took 5 matches), getting the panty collection quest, and then the kitty outfit.
Then I went through all of the early Joo Dee material, before going back to Toph in the daytime, getting Katara's Key Quest. After doing that, I went back to the hospital, and Toph's to finish the quest.
After that, I was able to go back to the tea shop and have the option to peep on her.
*Note, this was using the bughunt version.*
---
Here are the saves from that version. Never done this before, so hope I did it correctly. Other than the early few, most should be before events. They will be on page 18-19.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdarksoulsI

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
I'm very tired, I am stuck from katara her say (you need to help out the village more) i find all map nothing happened, what i do?

Reactions: Movikx

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how unlock all scene katara? masturbate 2/3 footjob 2/3 blowjob 2/3 sex 2/4 anal 2/3 please help me
You should also go around talking to everyone else in the village. There are a couple of quests to do for the school for example, among others.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
how unlock all scene katara? masturbate 2/3 footjob 2/3 blowjob 2/3 sex 2/4 anal 2/3 please help me
that shows the requirements for those scenes. that will tell you how to progress if you get stuck.

I guess I'll use this post as a mini update for my guide as well. Yesterday I completed the entire book 1 love route walkthrough & scene guide and the walkthrough for all the quests. So those are fully finished so all I have left for Book 1 is the slave route, which I'm working on now and should be finished next week.

Once I finish that I'll be starting a walkthrough for Book 2 since a few people have asked me to make one. Oh, and I managed to get my guide linked on the main post for this thread too. :)

Reactions: Krull
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes