kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
The game won't open on MAC version, (OS is 10.13.1) and yes, I allowed the application to run through security.
Run it through the Ren'py SDK. If you download the sdk and put the folder in sdk folder, either the mac or pc files, and play the game through the sdk application, you don't have to deal with permissions every time you download a new ren'py game. You also don't have to worry about which version you download or dealing with winebottler. It's also a convenient way to organize games. Every mac user should download the Ren'py SDK, it makes everything way easier and more convenient.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Run it through the Ren'py SDK. If you download the sdk and put the folder in sdk folder, either the mac or pc files, and play the game through the sdk application, you don't have to deal with permissions every time you download a new ren'py game. You also don't have to worry about which version you download or dealing with winebottler. It's also a convenient way to organize games. Every mac user should download the Ren'py SDK, it makes everything way easier and more convenient.
ya ik. Im just reporting it for regular users who don't know how to use it well

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
How do you get past Book 2?
Where are you? It's been a bit since I played through Book 2, but it ends
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once it's over, it simply kicks you out of the game onto the map where you chose the book to start with. If you're desperate, create a new game and it lets you choose the book you want to hop to, and keeps your other, older save files for different books.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Here's all of my save files I've accumulated since the start of the game. It's rather messy, sorry.

H-Scenes are probably scattered across randomly, but the bulk of book 3's are on page 8. The most recent save, with everything unlocked for 0.6.11, is #71, the first save on page 8.

Enjoy!

Reactions: icefield

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Who has the New Update to download.

Early Access Release! Version 0.6.11b!

0.6.11b Changelog

Changelog:
  • Toph-Katara scene
  • Joodee sex
  • Toph drunk
  • Suki titty-shake
  • Toph anal with Katara
  • Toph solo anal
  • Jin blowjob
  • Jin hypno sessions
  • Toph bathing sex
  • Shady girl flash
  • Secret reward for beating Iroh's crabs!
  • Main storyline continues
  • New quests
  • New maze section
  • Buncha new dialogue
  • A buncha bug fixes, progression tweaks, and some redone art
Cheers,
-MITY

Asdafafa

Oct 15, 2017
June? To get the key, you need to go passed her, and find a set of spiral stairs. Go up there, and you will find a hole. Jump in the hole, and you will find the key in a pile of rubble. Then you will need to eathbend your way out of the room.
There are no stairs, my dude. Just two empty hallways, and two rooms with vines.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There are no stairs, my dude. Just two empty hallways, and two rooms with vines.
From June's place, you go north 3, west 1, south 1, then west again. There are the stairs. From there go up, and then back east 3.

Fluilo

Jun 30, 2017
The further crab battles are to get the costume for Ty Lee, did you do the Katara Key quest? Either that, or maybe the Toph bar scene might be key. Have you done the new Joo Dee scenes?
Joo Dee scenes are locked behind Jin's hypnosis, I can't even talk to shady in the market after talking to Suki.

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
55-60% maybe? We just got this update the other day, usually about once a month. When this arc is done, we will be 67.5% done, by books, but each book gets longer than the last, so realistically speaking, maybe closer to your guess of 50%.
Thanks for the reply, update frequency was my next question!

The game won't open on MAC version, (OS is 10.13.1) and yes, I allowed the application to run through security.
Was having this same issue for a while. It would download fine, but my entire computer would freeze/crash for almost an hour when it tried to open. This link was by far the simplest & easiest fix i found:

Non-apple store apps now open within seconds w/no issues. Just be wary of what apps you download, since this basically disables mac gatekeeper security. I disable it, download the app, then re-enable it just to be safe.

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
Are there any cheats or values in save editor to crab battle in book 3 ?(don't know if it's a difference betwen crab battles in book 2 and 3) I tried crab battles in book 2 but it's to hard for me and in book 3 I also tried but it was even more confusing than before... I want to unlock "Secret reward for beating Iroh's crabs!" but I'm shitty at crab battles...
so any cheat or bug or something to beat this without worry would be appreciate, if there isn't anything like that, then maybe some tips on how beat crabs (xd). Thank you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Joo Dee scenes are locked behind Jin's hypnosis.
Right, right, sorry, forgot that for a moment. Sorry, it is a bit bugged, so it is difficult to figure out exactly what the trigger is. I had to go back to him after giving hi his collection, and give it to him a second time to get it to work, then come back a third time for her option to be in the menu.

You the real mvp, thanks!
Glad you got there. XD

Are there any cheats or values in save editor to crab battle in book 3 ?
I posted them a page or two back, before you go into the fight, you can use these, they have to be reused after each battle. They also only work for your first crab.
crab1_hp=10000
crab1_attk=10000

If you use it a few times to beat The Beast, you won't need to use the cheat much any more.

Reactions: wulfhaz
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes