Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
No, i don't use the console or 3rd party app's. i did, however, test the mine to see what the stones could be like (brown, shiny blue...white.) by going back to a save just before entering the mine.
But i also had it happen when not doing that. after deleting those saves. i now keep a lot of saves.
I'm still not sure what causes the bug but if I had to guess I think using the rollback feature at specific times might cause it to disappear, but it's not something I've tested so idk. And I always save often in new slots as well.

Here is all of and stones if you're curious.

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
All answers that you guys looking about Jin you can find if you go back 5-7 pages.
There also console command how to fix her, if she is not showing up.
Don't be that lazy. Read or struggle.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The Suki titty shake is repeatable. Ty Lee Kitty Sex is new too imo.
Crap battle game has tons of bugs. Fighting + crab battles are no fun, he should tweak that.
But I agree, great update.
Most of the minigames are not that fun for me, but the crab and tunnel battles seem to need a lot of tweaking. Fighting a level 2 at level 30, should not require drinking potions, for example, it should just be one hit, and they should not be able to dodge 2/3 of the attacks.

byPeTe

Apr 2, 2018
oh yeah just realised the titty shake is indeed repeatable mb, but what is the ty lee kitty sex ? beside the balance sex i just have a grey "??????" option, did i miss something ?

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
BTW, this is something I've been wondering a lot. Does the MC's real body look the same as Shady?

SgtPepper

Mar 22, 2018
if your using an old save for some reason the game thinks you already meet jin at tea house and looks you out u can fix it by using CC to set jin_jasmine_met = false and talk to iroh and do his quests eventually she will show up and u get the option to talk to her anytime after that tophs story is not connected
Prolly a stupid question...what is CC and where can I download it?

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
So the Shadow Naga is our mind-child, eh? I'm sensing some daddy dirty talk in the future. I swear, if the Naga Ladies cannot be fucked I'll be so disappointed.

Reactions: Daveck

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
oh yeah just realised the titty shake is indeed repeatable mb, but what is the ty lee kitty sex ? beside the balance sex i just have a grey "??????" option, did i miss something ?
Yes, if you beat Iroh enough times, he will give you the kittty outfit for Ty Lee to unlock that.

how the fuck do you get past the tunnel part when toph throws you in
This has been said a few times, walk around until it tells you not to earthbend, and search the wall for a snake dial.

Asdafafa

Oct 15, 2017
So i tried re downloading, starting again, other saves, and no matter what i do, June stays down there and i cant find the key to get her out. Suki is stuck on a loop saying she hasnt seen Ty Lee, and Shady just talks about crabs. End my life.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So i tried re downloading, starting again, other saves, and no matter what i do, June stays down there and i cant find the key to get her out. Suki is stuck on a loop saying she hasnt seen Ty Lee, and Shady just talks about crabs. End my life.
June? To get the key, you need to go passed her, and find a set of spiral stairs. Go up there, and you will find a hole. Jump in the hole, and you will find the key in a pile of rubble. Then you will need to eathbend your way out of the room.

Reactions: thwartme
Mar 11, 2018
So I freed Jin, She goes back to the Tea Shop, & I don't know how to talk to her again, Help.
Also Help to see what happens after i return Iro's Panties.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I freed Jin, She goes back to the Tea Shop, & I don't know how to talk to her again, Help.
Still not entirely sure what triggers that, it could be finding Katara's key, returning his collection, beating him on crab battles, maybe just waiting a day... It might even be a bit buggy. For me, I had to return his collection twice before it worked for me. Try doing some other things and going back?

forgottengeist

Mar 16, 2018
From what I've gathered, you need to get the panties from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and return it to Iroh. After that happens,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes