Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Put off by the unavoidable sex scenes. It's a trainer game, you're supposed to be in charge of what happens. Heck, even vanilla games should telegraph sex scenes and give you a choice.

CapNemo

Aug 19, 2017
you realize that sumertime saga had to change the whole scrip due to the patreon policy of no incest right? and taht might take sometime apart of being a big update the new one that comes
they spent 2-3~ weeks fixing that. Not almost 5 months

Avraker

Jul 19, 2017
At Ayala it says I need to hypnotize Jin, a few times. But I have not found her. And it seems she was added a few patches ago... How do I find her? o_O

nocensor

Oct 6, 2017
At Ayala it says I need to hypnotize Jin, a few times. But I have not found her. And it seems she was added a few patches ago... How do I find her? o_O
Same. Can't find her after the rescue and the first meeting in the Jasmin Dragon.

byPeTe

Apr 2, 2018
pretty solid release @ 0.6.11

• Toph-Katara scene - part of story line
  • Joodee sex - repeatable after hypto training with jin
  • Toph drunk - seems like one time scene in the story but very entertaining (would be nice if repeatable)
  • Suki titty-shake - same story part as Topg drunk (would be nice if repeatable)
  • Toph anal with Katara - one time scene in the story progress very nicely done
  • Toph solo anal - repeatable at night after story progress
  • Jin blowjob - repeatable needs some hypno training first
  • Jin hypno sessions - mandatory for story progress
  • Toph bathing sex - one time scene in the story progress
  • Shady girl flash - little fun detail ^^
  • Secret reward for beating Iroh's crabs! - havent tryed yet, cba to train crabs
  • Main storyline continues - decent amount of story progress in this update
  • Iroh quest - pretty short quest if you happen to ask the right character first ^^
  • New maze section - nice mace part with some minigame like element
  • Buncha new dialogue - mostly story progress releated

didnt realy notice any bugs when playing

Avraker

Jul 19, 2017
pretty solid release @ 0.6.11

• Toph-Katara scene - part of story line
  • Joodee sex - repeatable after hypto training with jin
  • Toph drunk - seems like one time scene in the story but very entertaining (would be nice if repeatable)
  • Suki titty-shake - same story part as Topg drunk (would be nice if repeatable)
  • Toph anal with Katara - one time scene in the story progress very nicely done
  • Toph solo anal - repeatable at night after story progress
  • Jin blowjob - repeatable needs some hypno training first
  • Jin hypno sessions - mandatory for story progress
  • Toph bathing sex - one time scene in the story progress
  • Shady girl flash - little fun detail ^^
  • Secret reward for beating Iroh's crabs! - havent tryed yet, cba to train crabs
  • Main storyline continues - decent amount of story progress in this update
  • Iroh quest - pretty short quest if you happen to ask the right character first ^^
  • New maze section - nice mace part with some minigame like element
  • Buncha new dialogue - mostly story progress releated

didnt realy notice any bugs when playing
Where did you find Jin? I can't find her after saving her and meeting her at the tea house?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Put off by the unavoidable sex scenes. It's a trainer game, you're supposed to be in charge of what happens. Heck, even vanilla games should telegraph sex scenes and give you a choice.
This seems like a weird complaint to me. If you want to avoid the sex surely you can find better games to play.

Reactions: Lornely and Avraker

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Cant find Jin either.
Is it because we are using an old save?
I might start a new earth kingdom save to test
You have to wait a few days. However, just to be sure, you should first do the Katara key quest where she can't find a key to a cupboard. After you talk to her, go straight to the Brothel. A few more trips and there is a nice surpise. When you're done, the options to talk and spy to Jin should open up in the Jasmine Dragon.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Do I have to keep the game folder of the previous version? I want to delete if I can to save some space.

Reactions: Synaxis
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes