Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
You mean the option with just question marks? I think it's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's been mentioned a few times now. It's actually quite a hassle to do without using the console... Why am I doing this way? Not sure actually, I guess I like keeping to doing things by the book even if it kills me XD

JayJefferson

Jul 18, 2017
I wonder how close Mity is to finishing slave route of third book. So far book third is really good but i think second book love route will stay my favourite.

Reactions: GaRbS

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
so i just rescued lee and told me to talk to ayala i did now she tells me i need to hypno lee and i cant find her. when talking with suki mc says he hopes shes not trapped.
NVM i found out

Last edited:

AngryPhantom

Jul 9, 2017
So toph through me down into the tunnel after getting her drunk and this supposed statue i am suppose to find is not showing up. help pls.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Hmm, interesting. I thought the event would only trigger if you had already met her. I think she automatically goes to the shop once you finish what's available in Toph's storyline.
There's a slight bug where the options are not availible until you do as much of everyone else's story. At least thats when it worked for me. Then I could unlock Jin options and finally fuck joodee

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So toph through me down into the tunnel after getting her drunk and this supposed statue i am suppose to find is not showing up. help pls.
find the room with the snakes turn them left (or right) as long as you hear clicks. When the eyes light up the door opens and head forward until you can't then left. Statue is there.

swolio

Mar 18, 2018
Sooo... Toph pushed me into the tunnels and there is dead end on boath sides... What do I do?
there's gonna be a part where you note that earthbending might bring the ceiling down on you. A brick wall will be to the right. click on the wall to the left and you'll uncover a little dial shaped like two snakes eating each other.

AngryPhantom

Jul 9, 2017
find the room with the snakes turn them left (or right) as long as you hear clicks. When the eyes light up the door opens and head forward until you can't then left. Statue is there.
what snakes man its just one of those long tunnels made by the badgermoles with dead ends on either end and the protagonist just says that he cant earthbend

Lkon30

Aug 16, 2017
When you fight Iroh, and run out of crabs after loses them all your stuck on that screen until you select a crab and you run either.

debladee

Mar 25, 2018
I can't free June, what i need to do? I already have Suki. Too stupid for this things
upd. nevermind, just as I said, too stupid for this things

Last edited:

pillik

Nov 20, 2017
I have read through every page since the update. No one has said how to get through the dead ended cave toph throws you into. Several people have said they were stuck, with no answer provided and I'm just getting angrier and angrier.

necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
I have read through every page since the update. No one has said how to get through the dead ended cave toph throws you into. Several people have said they were stuck, with no answer provided and I'm just getting angrier and angrier.
Look here.

KUmmiho

Jul 29, 2017
As the post about says you have to rotate the snakes they are located on the bottom dead end on the wall just spam click the wall they are hidden under dirt

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes