TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so in that list of saves which one has the ty lee scene because i already checked it and couldnt find it.
Should be the last one, if nothing else, though after the Toph and Katara scene. But if I messed something up, this one puts you right there.
-edit-
Many of the last few have it unlocked, you just have to go to the brothel and talk to her.

Reactions: Manwell

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey can anyone else help me to get the Snake eye´s lightning up?
It's really hard, you turn it to the right, until the first door opens, then you turn it to the left once, then back to the right until the other one opens...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Has anyone defeated the goddess of evading attacks? Please help
A few times, for me, it was just a matter of bringing a lot of potions (the combat is far too unbalanced, and points in attack and evade don't seem to help much). If it gets too bad, you can always save before each round, and use the scroll-up feature as well, to help yourself try things in different ways. Also remember each one is weak to a certain element, based on the color of their outfit. If I remember right, red is weak to earth, green is weak to water, and blue is weak to fire.
If you have to, bring a lot of potions, and just keep hitting the 3-way earth attack

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
anyone know how to open cheat console on android version?
As far as I'm aware, the only way to access it is with Shift+O after enabling it within the Ren'Py files on that specific game. Technically speaking, if you did this with a file editor like ES and used a bluetooth keyboard, you probably could do that?

hentaipower

Feb 17, 2018
It Odins Stone again...o_O
what is the correct guide to get it in the tunnel....
i did it once now i have forgot it...:tiredface:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Hey can anyone else help me to get the Snake eye´s lightning up?
When it says click it means you are doing it right. That also means if you don't get the click, you have done it wrong.

The sequence of turns is never more than 4 so it is not hard to memorize. Just start with one direction, and keep going as long as you get the clicks.

Reactions: Centrophy

Manwell

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone have save file on book 3, with syke or skye already recruited?? Android pls
Should be the last one, if nothing else, though after the Toph and Katara scene. But if I messed something up, this one puts you right there.
-edit-
Many of the last few have it unlocked, you just have to go to the brothel and talk to her.
-edit-
So how do I get it to work? i've put it to save folder but, it dont appear on load files in-game,. btw this is android right?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Guys I'm stuck. I saved Jin from the tunnels and I'm supposed to find her at the teashop, I probably did find her there but now I can't find her again. Jin is nowhere, checked every node.

EDIT: Also, every time an enemy crap uses a move it gives me an Error message on line 14532: bk3_arena_shit.rpy 'arena_enemy_attack_chance' is not defined.

EDIT2: Found the problem. I wanted to avoid the crab battles but they can't be avoided in order to progress through the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnutt

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So is the Love Route in the works or still shelved until Jerk Route is complete?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So how do I get it to work? i've put it to save folder but, it dont appear on load files in-game,. btw this is android right?
Sorry, no, mine are for PC, and for the 0.6.11 version. The android version is still 0.6.09, and I am not sure they would work on it either way. For the PC, they need to be placed in the game folder in your 'appdata' folder. (c:\users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Avatar Harem-1467471742\) I have no idea if that might work on an Android too, but if so, you will need to scroll over to save pages 18-20 (or rename the files), they are very deep.
Good Luck.

Reactions: Manwell
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes