zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm not sure if I missed it but can we romance Azula or train her into a slave? If we can please send me a save that reaches one of the paths. Tks for your help!
That's book 2, you can actually just play it from the start of the game if you just click on the fire nation on the map during the intro. You will miss some story bits though if you care about those.

Ingram Prisken

Feb 2, 2018
Actually I reach near the end of book 2 but the only romance option I got was with Mai so I thought I missed some events with Azula to romance her right?

hentaipower

Feb 17, 2018
I am stuck for three days...
can any one give walk-through or a way to get the odinstone for the brothel upgrade...:confounded:

bannedbarney

Apr 18, 2018
Hi, so im still stuck on book 2.. im general, spoke to iroh and got the slave, mia titty session and did the rei stuff along with bartender, and no way to go on, any advice?

does anyone have a walkthrough for book 2, love path?

Ingram Prisken

Feb 2, 2018
So I restart my book 2 playthrough, completely ignore Mai to get Azula's Romance Ending but now I am stuck at her 'wait for few days and I will prepare a slavegirl' loop. Any helps?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am stuck for three days...
can any one give walk-through or a way to get the odinstone for the brothel upgrade...:confounded:
Obsidian can be gotten in the tunnels, either as drops from the fights, found in chests, or given as gifts for saving people (or you can cheat).

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
The routes don't affect each other so, you can just make a new game and play the different routes from there. Just make sure you don't save over your old saves so you can go back to it.
so if i understand correctly, the outcome of the route in each book is completely self-conclusing and doesn't have any effect on the outcome of the previous/following book, uh?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
so if i understand correctly, the outcome of the route in each book is completely self-conclusing and doesn't have any effect on the outcome of the previous/following book, uh?
Basically yeah. If you care for story and gameplay progression, it's still best to play them in order but if you know the gist of the previous book, you can theoretically, start any book you so desire.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, thanks. I wish there were also giffs.
If you search though the thread, you will see most of the art packs posted. If you find the most recent one (21 was the last one I saw), it has a file with links to the other 20), it contains the gifs, and everything else.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes