Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If you search though the thread, you will see most of the art packs posted. If you find the most recent one (21 was the last one I saw), it has a file with links to the other 20), it contains the gifs, and everything else.
Cool thanks. Here's all the links:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skep

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to sort out the error in earth kingdom crab fights where you need to choose a new crab but they are all unconscious?

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Just started catching up to the game after a few months. Liking the new location and activities. Though I'm going to hold up until the love route is completed to continue. The slave route's not for me in this game.

On an unrelated note, I now have a soft spot for Joo Dee now...so...yeah.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i extracted the files and put it on my pc it dosent open i tried run as admin but didnt help
i have windows 10 maybe its not compatible.
Well, I can't say for certain, but I doubt that having win10 is an issue, unless you got the mac or android version... Well, unless maybe you don't have permission to be an admin, or something, not that you should need to run it as admin, it's not that complicated a program. You could try running it normally (just double click the .exe, not as admin), you could try it on another computer, or maybe even redownloading it, it's possible you got a bad copy...

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Well, I can't say for certain, but I doubt that having win10 is an issue, unless you got the mac or android version... Well, unless maybe you don't have permission to be an admin, or something, not that you should need to run it as admin, it's not that complicated a program. You could try running it normally (just double click the .exe, not as admin), you could try it on another computer, or maybe even redownloading it, it's possible you got a bad copy...
i found out the problem it just dosent work on desktop i just open it from winrar without extracting

sainttiddy

Nov 20, 2017
I'm stuck wandering the maze, I can't figure out who took iroh's panties, I've gone as far as using the vibrating dildo, having sex with the bartender, and the second footjob in book three, but the only place I can still find in the maze is the steam wall which it says I'm not strong enough to pass, but I can't train with toph until I break down another wall, which doesn't seem to exist in the maze. Can anyone help?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes