Elmacmanus

Feb 18, 2018
Dont know if this has been asked already but could somebody help me? I have nothing more to do in game and dont know how to start the part people are talking about where toph kicks you into a tunnel. How do I get to that part?
Just click on Toph's house on repeat. Either she will train you, or they'll tell you you need more hypnosis, in that case hypnotise more. Explore the tunnels too, you might have reached a level in your teaching that unlocks a new section.

As for the toph locking you in a tunnel part, I still haven't solved it. Some help would be greatly appreciated !

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
the tunnel is in a weird E (without the middle bar) shape go in to the bottom of the tunnel all the way right click around you should find two snakes eating each other knob turn it right a lot to open one path, turn it left once then right a lot to open the second path, the all the way right one opens a room with a broken statue

May 1, 2018
Ok so I'm on book 2 doing the love route and I have no clue how to equip armor or use items I bought like 6 potions but when I'm in battle it comes up empty for items. Is there some battle menu or gameplay menu that I'm missing?

Dragoncraft3925

Jan 1, 2018
I am stuck at the end of Book 2 slave route. I have done everything as far as I can tell. I broke Azula, and I dont know how to move on to Book 3 from here.

Kreyaytion

May 1, 2018
So looking at the patreon page, the version is 0.6.09. And the version of this is 0.6.11.
What are the difference between the two?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So looking at the patreon page, the version is 0.6.09. And the version of this is 0.6.11.
What are the difference between the two?
The one here adds Book 3 (incomplete) for Patreons. The other one is just book 2 and available to the public.

Kreyaytion

May 1, 2018
The one here adds Book 3 (incomplete) for Patreons. The other one is just book 2 and available to the public.
But I'm able to play book 3 on 0.6.09, I'm just wondering if there is any slight details such as extra scenes. So far for Book 3 there is;
-Tit Massage (Version1/2?)
-Tit Fuck
-Foot Fuck
-Blowjob
-Sex
Right now I've seen what 0.6.09 has to offer with;
-Naga Sleep
-Ty Lee Brothel
-Kyoshi Suki
-Explored Tunnels

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
But I'm able to play book 3 on 0.6.09, I'm just wondering if there is any slight details such as extra scenes. So far for Book 3 there is;
-Tit Massage (Version1/2?)
-Tit Fuck
-Foot Fuck
-Blowjob
-Sex
Right now I've seen what 0.6.09 has to offer with;
-Naga Sleep
-Ty Lee Brothel
-Kyoshi Suki
-Explored Tunnels
I guess I'm wrong then. I haven't checked the Patreon in weeks.

hely

Apr 9, 2018
Think I'm bugged. Book 3, I've beaten Iroh in crab battle, got nothing out of it, like nothing happened, just gives me the option to battle him again.
Could anyone tell me where Katara's key is ? Think this part is bugged aswell, since whenever I come to her house, she just asks me to find her key, like I haven't started that quest before.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Think I'm bugged. Book 3, I've beaten Iroh in crab battle, got nothing out of it, like nothing happened, just gives me the option to battle him again.
Could anyone tell me where Katara's key is ? Think this part is bugged aswell, since whenever I come to her house, she just asks me to find her key, like I haven't started that quest before.
You have to beat him five times.
Talk to someone in the brothel.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
can someone show me a picture of june key ? i got a key from the rubble but still cant free her yet
The key that has a picture (triangle shaped one), is for Suki's toy, IIRR.

Zizion

Mar 31, 2018
I'm currently in the tunnel with this balled head enemy guy who wants me to use mind control but I want to use the love route...it keeps saying not yet available and the update is now 0.6.11, so why I still can't play the love route, WHY...the damn game is forcing me to use mind control but I don't WANNA..WHAT THE HELL. ://

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes