Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
I have just one question, and I asked this before. Is it possible to have sex with azula. The sister in fire nation?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Can someone tell me how all the mechanics of the farm in book 2 work? Like the difference between milking with the lever and individually, if the love route uses morality, etc.
After quite a bit of work I figured out that in Book 2 you shouldn't use the lever to milk the girls since there is a difference between milking with it and individually. You can actually make twice as much money (seriously twice the amount) from the farm if you do this instead of the lever:
  • Visit the farm every day at night
  • Milk used girls
  • Fuck girls who aren't pregnant
  • Pregnant -> Milk -> Nipples -> Let her cum

Time for me to go to bed, goodnight.

Is it possible to have sex with azula. The sister in fire nation?
No sorry sir, incest is illegal. This is a Christian website.

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Fire Nation 2nd Night at the Beach .. Spirits Memory dream quest 2nd dream .. nothing happens, can't click any of the Memories showing ..:':)hushedface:
Why ?? Am I doing something wrong ?:oops:

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
Fire Nation 2nd Night at the Beach .. Spirits Memory dream quest 2nd dream .. nothing happens, can't click any of the Memories showing ..:':)hushedface:
Why ?? Am I doing something wrong ?:oops:
did you try dragging the memory orbs?

Reactions: R129K

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
So I've played this game for 3 days in a roll as I just found out about it and I am pretty pleased with the amount of work/investment this guy has done. Gonna support him on his Patreon now because I LOVE H-games like this~

I wonder, if this finishes completely and you can do a new game +, will this allow you to go after the different paths and keep the old ones? Or will you beating the game unlocked everything? Idk if the creator has said anything...

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes