Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I've been playing this ever since the only released chapter was Chapter 1. This goes right up there with SlaveMaker 3.5 and Rogue-Like Evolution in my mind. I did feel like I wanted a bit more from Chapter 2, but with what's already there, I'm happy regardless. Keep it up developers!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Can someone tell me how all the mechanics of the farm in book 2 work? Like the difference between milking with the lever and individually, if the love route uses morality, etc.

Edit:
Never mind, I went through all the spaghetti code and I think I figured it out.
here's

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know how to progress the story in book 2 slave route? ive got to the bit where u find out azulas deal with the earth benders and u warn rei. and azula makes some comment about u not being around much longer while doing the nighttime sex scenes and lia warns you that she is planning to have rei killed and u blamed for it. in the daytime i can now have sex with rei and give her orders and i can still do punishments in the throne room and the night time scenes with azula ive tried everything i could think of but i can't get the story to progress. ive probably missed something so obvious lol.

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
anyone know how to progress the story in book 2 slave route? ive got to the bit where u find out azulas deal with the earth benders and u warn rei. and azula makes some comment about u not being around much longer while doing the nighttime sex scenes and lia warns you that she is planning to have rei killed and u blamed for it. in the daytime i can now have sex with rei and give her orders and i can still do punishments in the throne room and the night time scenes with azula ive tried everything i could think of but i can't get the story to progress. ive probably missed something so obvious lol.
i dunno if this help you, i get past story while i spend complete all azula scene, and some time i leave the city to get new girl, and i talk to spirit to end game on tower at night

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone tell me how all the mechanics of the farm in book 2 work? Like the difference between milking with the lever and individually, if the love route uses morality, etc.

Edit:
Never mind, I went through all the spaghetti code and I think I figured it out.
here's
Doing gods work here, keep it up!

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
in the current build can u have sex with azula ? every time i try she kicks me out the room and ive got all other options maxed out.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
@firejamie yes i have ive also maxed all the other sex options with azula except the actual sex option she says her pussy is in pristine condition and off limits and kicks me out the room
~pic edited ~ Gab

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
did you talk to rei for the final time yet if you didn't do so if you did talk to her azula should be in jail then you have sex then

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@firejamie i can't talk to rei at the moment the only things i can do is give her orders eg strip,blow me or shave her bush and i can also order her to ride me and azula isn't in jail no. Have i missed something?

fixed image ~Gab

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes