HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
I'm stuck wandering the maze, I can't figure out who took iroh's panties, I've gone as far as using the vibrating dildo, having sex with the bartender, and the second footjob in book three, but the only place I can still find in the maze is the steam wall which it says I'm not strong enough to pass, but I can't train with toph until I break down another wall, which doesn't seem to exist in the maze. Can anyone help?
From what I have seen thus far, there're 3 breakable walls. One you need to break when you drop down the hole, one to the left of the first girl you rescue and last is the obvious one that's straight ahead in the maze. You'll unlock the crack filling ability once you've unlocked the blowjob scene from toph.

sainttiddy

Nov 20, 2017
From what I have seen thus far, there're 3 breakable walls. One you need to break when you drop down the hole, one to the left of the first girl you rescue and last is the obvious one that's straight ahead in the maze. You'll unlock the crack filling ability once you've unlocked the blowjob scene from toph.
But how do I unlock the blowjob scene? Whenever I talk to toph in the day it says to explore the tunnels, when I talk to her at night it only gives me tit massage, titfuck, foot job 1 and foot job 2

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Did Someone ask for the Latest Art Asset? Well Here it is

hC8GPl-46eO7wcBAWpTJ5gA-eTESzAszmOeNDBFbT_HQo8qKsDqdlVSKHbB6_BBK.png

Art assets 22

Apr 26 at 5:18am

Today we have a new art assets update featuring (among other things) the higher res pics of FET's in-game XXX magazine for you. As always this update contains a text file with links to earlier updates. There's no playable "proof of concept" extra like last time, but even so we hope this one will be no less fun to look through!

Hey all SF Here, sorry about the Late Update but I had stuff to take care of before I could get on F95 to update stuff.

Elmacmanus

Feb 18, 2018
Hey, i've hit a wall in Book 3. The Girl in the tunnel tells me I need to hypnotize Jin 5 times to get Joo Dee's new trigger, but I can't find her anywhere in the game. The tea salon only shows Iroh, I have no idea where Jin went.

Anyone can help me solve this ?

joggy

Apr 26, 2018
Was in the same situation then then I:

- finished the training with Toph (until the "rest in development" sign)
- challenged all the crab battles from Iroh (had to cheat I admit)

So I dont know wich one was the trigger but after that I could talk to/spy on Jin in the tea salon

Elmacmanus

Feb 18, 2018
Seems like i needed to start his arena fights, yeah.

But now that Bitch toph locked me in a tunnel and i've clicked every centimeter of my screen without finding the exit...

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes