NN111

Feb 2, 2018
Wait, have you finished all of Toph's storyline? Also have you also tried to have sex with Joo Dee and talked to... umm... tunnerl girl (can't remember her name)? I'm curious since even though I do have the event, I don't know what triggers it.
I talked to Iroh and then to tunnel girl. Tried having sex with Joh Dee. Did the quest with the panties. And with Toph I just get when visiting her house my NPC saying he should fix what goes on in his head first. Can you give me a save?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I talked to Iroh and then to tunnel girl. Tried having sex with Joh Dee. Did the quest with the panties. And with Toph I just get when visiting her house my NPC saying he should fix what goes on in his head first. Can you give me a save?
That's not the end of Toph's storyline. You need to trigger either seeing Mai or uhh... I can't recall the other guy's name but something that happens in the hospital. Anyway, I'll put the save here but I do prefer you figure it out yourself. It's not exactly a difficult game.

NN111

Feb 2, 2018
Wait, have you finished all of Toph's storyline? Also have you also tried to have sex with Joo Dee and talked to... umm... tunnerl girl (can't remember her name)? I'm curious since even though I do have the event, I don't know what triggers it.
I assume there is nothing more in the tooph storyline after the Character says he needs to fix what goes on in his head.

NN111

Feb 2, 2018
That's not the end of Toph's storyline. You need to trigger either seeing Mai or uhh... I can't recall the other guy's name but something that happens in the hospital. Anyway, I'll put the save here but I do prefer you figure it out yourself. It's not exactly a difficult game.
Thanks will try your suggestion first before using the save file.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I'm having no luck trying to progress. Ajala says I should hypnotize Jin five times, but I can't find Jin anywhere. I completed Iroh's panty quest and he has given me a key to a change room, but there is nowhere to use the key.

Any tips? Please and thank you.

Last edited:

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I need some help to continue the Jin line please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm having no luck trying to progress. Ajala says I should hypnotize Jin five times, but I can't find Jin anywhere. I completed Iroh's panty quest and he has given me a key to a change room, but there is nowhere to use the key.

From what I can gather, you need to do Toph's storyline. You know you're at the end of her storyline once you try to talk to her in the morning and it says it's under development.

Reactions: thwartme

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
when will the slave route be finish
When it finishes. While this does sound snarky and unhelpful, it's the most simple way estimate at the moment. Several plot points need to finish and perhaps more scenes will be added to increasing large amount of characters. We can only assume at this point since we don't know what MITY has in stored for this plotline

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Man, I am honestly surprised and impressed by the regularity of this game's updates and the amount of content each one has. No wonder this has so much backing despite the low stretch goal requirements.

Wish the dev would put another tier in place, like say featuring the noseless mascot chick in the game. I've always wanted to fuck that chick. Guess Billy and Mandy gave me a thing for noseless art styles...

Reactions: varon10

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hi I've got 2 questions.
Can we fuck Nami at some point?
And the spoiler one.
Thanks in advance for all the answers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Speak with the council until there is only one woman.

Hey, how do I achieve the 'public lover' ending for book 1?

I thought there was only one ending for the love route but reading this thread apparently there is another
It's depending on how often you let Katara walk the streets. The difference between the endings in Book 1 is insignificant though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I had this happen too, I got the key, and then nothing but the option to battle him again. I am not sure what fixed it, either I scrolled back and redid giving him the collection, or I just went back the next day and he gave the collection again, and it worked. It seems to be a bit buggy yet.

Hmm, interesting. I thought the event would only trigger if you had already met her. I think she automatically goes to the shop once you finish what's available in Toph's storyline.
If you have not done the crab battles, she disappears from the shop until after you have battled Iroh, or maybe she does anyway. Either way, if she is not there, and all you get is the option to drink tea, then you need to fight in the arena. Iroh's crab was pretty tough, depending on the type you have, so be ready for that.

Reactions: thwartme

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
From what I can gather, you need to do Toph's storyline. You know you're at the end of her storyline once you try to talk to her in the morning and it says it's under development.
Somehow, I am able to do the Jin stuff, but am still working on Toph's storyline, although I didn't start with being able to start talking to Jin. I have no clue what triggered it.

• Angry
Reactions: t727

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
So I manged to move forward. Every time I went to the Jasmine Dragon, Iroh was sitting there, so no Jin. And then suddenly he wasn't. No idea what triggered it. But I was able to move ahead with the change room key and the Jin hypnosis.

New bit of whining: I hate Crab battles, but apparently they're a necessary step to progressing in the game...? Bleh. Anyway, I love pretty much everything else about the game.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
The cheat does not work stats do not chhange.
Worked for me, but only for one crab battle session at a time. It's not a STAT you'll see when you check Crab Stats, it just means your crab's attack is enough to destroy the other crab in one hit. It'll last until you've defeated all your opponents crabs in a given match, and then if you're fighting again you need to re-enter the cheat.

And thanks for the cheat code, Demen! Lets me zip thru otherwise boring crab battles. Huzzah!

Last edited:
Reactions: demen
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes