RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
how do you fuck mai ? help me guys :\
sorry for my bad english
There is no scene with Mai in slave route.. You can see her naked that's all but there will be some scenes with Mai in love route because we will play as Zuko. At least i hope so.

Reactions: ponyguy

Cooba

Aug 5, 2016
There is no scene with Mai in slave route.. You can see her naked that's all but there will be some scenes with Mai in love route because we will play as Zuko. At least i hope so.
While there is no solo scene with Mai, there is a 4some (Azula, Ty lee, Mai and PC) scene. In the scene PC gets to watch Ty lee and Mai go to town on Azula and afterwards PC fucks each of the girls. I believe to get this ending scene you need to not tell Mai about the slave girls with weapons.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Do you guys know any console commands for this game?

money = 100

worked in Book 1, but not in Book 2.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
0.4.17c public
pc

mac

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Definitely an interesting and slightly challenging game to get all the way through but I really enjoyed it. There was a lot of good humor and pop culture references that add to the value of the game where other games are just trying to get the English right. The CGs and animations are nice quality.

All that said, there definitely were some lacking aspects. Given the amount of time I had to invest in completing the game, I was pretty disappointed that neither Katara or the other MC in the firebender area had a true "public humiliation" sex scene, as the game strongly hinted at those as a possibility the whole time. The window ending was nice, but Katara's ending was fairly mediocre.

Obviously this could still be in the works and be improved upon in future versions. As it stands I'd say 4/5. Worth taking a look at if you have the time to kill, but slightly grindy (unless you use cheats)

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Due to popular demand for more android games i've present to you :

FOUR ELEMENTS TRAINER ANDROID ( semi-beta ) EDITION.

If there are any bugs @ me in the main discord chat.

And if there are any requests for other ren'py games to be ported over to android feel free to request them.

Have a nice day,

from booom313 and the f95zone crew

Last edited by a moderator:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes