QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
There's already a new new version (0.5.01c) out.

"Updated version! Fixed:
  • The time issues with the farm and serving drinks
  • Error with Firebending training
  • Error with starting bartending
  • Once you finish your bartender training, you can serve drinks for a lot more money
  • It's more apparent what drink you're working on (in case you click too quickly and skip it, or just forget)"

Mac:

PC:

bum1

Aug 5, 2016
Let's not do anything crazy here.

No, but seriously: these guys are pretty fucking great. If there's someone who deserve some of that sweet patreon money, it's them.
+1

So what are the new scenes?

Capitan ride, Shower masturbation, night masturbation, handjob @shop.
Am i missing anything?

Reactions: ponyguy

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Does this mean the love route is complete for her? I don't feel like playing and suddenly get the "In development" message. :)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Goddammit. And once again my old saves don't work. I don't get what I'm doing wrong. Am I supposed to overwrite the old folder or something. I usually just delete it and replace it with the new one. Doesn't make sense. My RenPy saves are in AppData. The game loads them fine but almost always gives me this shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
do you use console command? if so del 00console.rpyc, and options.rpyc, that normally works for me

GiantHorse

Aug 7, 2016
There's already a new new version (0.5.01c) out.

"Updated version! Fixed:
  • The time issues with the farm and serving drinks
  • Error with Firebending training
  • Error with starting bartending
  • Once you finish your bartender training, you can serve drinks for a lot more money
  • It's more apparent what drink you're working on (in case you click too quickly and skip it, or just forget)"

Mac:

PC:
Still getting problems with gambling and serving drinks. But thanks for the links.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
And here it is: a new bug fix.

"Sorry about this, guys.

Fixing the daytime/nighttime issues incurred a whole lot of bugs throughout the code. I feel really bad about it. But hopefully this one’s problem free. You guys are amazing, and we really appreciate your help and positivity.

I woke up to the comments and starting working, and made a fairly large mistake and had to recover my desktop from my backup, but it took a couple hours while I banged my head against my desk.

Let me know if you find more bugs, I’ll keep stomping them as you find them.

Cheers,
MITY"

Mac:

PC:

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy
Aug 24, 2016
Shamelessly copied from /hgg/ on 4x2chan

>"Sorry about this, guys.

>

>Fixing the daytime/nighttime issues incurred a whole lot of bugs throughout the code. I feel really bad about it. But hopefully this one’s problem free. You guys are amazing, and we really appreciate your help and positivity.

>

>I woke up to the comments and starting working, and made a fairly large mistake and had to recover my desktop from my backup, but it took a couple hours while I banged my head against my desk.

>

>Let me know if you find more bugs, I’ll keep stomping them as you find them.

>

>Cheers,

>MITY"

Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.01d-pc.zip

mega.nz/#!oqJlQKrK!KETfGBTrHuvC6aWaCAjXRKwwZSUSzAR_cxlf782uQ3s

Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.01d-mac.zip

mega.nz/#!NqRw0SoZ!FOPfG43m4UiwYaG0NpL8XFSSU0jMxyw-LeM8zN6e3Lw

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Does 5.01d fix the bar scenes? Not that they are really important to the story or for money as I just cheat with the console instead of grinding.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
From the very specific quotation marks positioning, I'd say 8chan took that from right here (two posts before yours). So, really, you can be as shameless as you want: you owe them nothing.
Well you know how it is on the internet, cannibalization of content, as long as neither is directly trying to turn a profit from the creators work, and both are supportive in either getting the game more recognized or via actual donations I really don't see too much harm.

Reactions: QwertyBam

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
as long as neither is directly trying to turn a profit from the creators work, and both are supportive in either getting the game more recognized or via actual donations I really don't see too much harm.
I certainly agree with you: having their content passed around on 4chan is what brought them a lot of their early patreons. I just thought it was a neat joke to make.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes