gintsu

Aug 18, 2016
Due to popular demand for more android games i've present to you :

FOUR ELEMENTS TRAINER ANDROID ( semi-beta ) EDITION.

If there are any bugs @ me in the main discord chat.

And if there are any requests for other ren'py games to be ported over to android feel free to request them.

Have a nice day,

from booom313 and the f95zone crew
The World needs more people like you :biggrin:

Reactions: ponyguy

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Here's the latest art assets update from the 21st.
Had to unsub due to monetary issues, so, I might not be able to give you guys the next one for some time.

Thank you , much appreciate all the sharing nonetheless.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Here's the latest art assets update from the 21st.
Had to unsub due to monetary issues, so, I might not be able to give you guys the next one for some time.

Where do we access the pee scenes?

Ralf93

May 29, 2017
Im general rank and have porked Captain Rei too. . . But Azula is mad at me after that foot'd and ive bought 2 slaves but sunno how to gift her .
Also I got the seal of Earth nation but cant find the guard to give it?

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Here's the latest early access release:

"Hey guys!

We successfully moved over the existing world and engines into this new route (though it took awhile!), and hopefully we've cleaned up all the bugs from it. This route has no less than five entirely new scenes, as well as several variations (depending on different factors and repeat visits).

Seeing as Azula is calculating, ruthless, and vengeful, we've decided the love route is going to be a little unusual this time. Interest will eventually turn to genuine affection, and there will be some fun events/twists along the way.

Version 0.5.01 is below. Let us know of any bugs you find, and enjoy! You guys rock!

Cheers,
MITY"

Mac:

PC:

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes