Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just hope he has an ass of Mai scenes this time around. I still cant believe Rei had more scenes than Mai.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Guys, I'm stuck with the sex scene on 5/6 in Katara's Slave route, any ideas on how I get it 6/6? I already have 30 affection and respect...

TitaniumDoggo

May 27, 2017
So on Katara's slave route I have everything unlocked exept the last one for Get Naked I'm stuck at 3/4 ...any ideas.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
So is the "love" route still incomplete? Or am I just missing something on my playthrough.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
as far as i can tell it goes till your uncle tells you that azula is planning to take you somewhere
Not really a good "situation" to mark as the end as you can get that dialogue the first night you talk to him (by going there repeatedly). Let's say that when the scenes with Mai & Azula are always repeating and when you can't get any more training (under development sign shows up) you've reached the end.

Reactions: AR21

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Anyone have a save for the slave route they can share? It'd be much appreciated please. Thanks!

Reactions: Svein

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Not really a good "situation" to mark as the end as you can get that dialogue the first night you talk to him (by going there repeatedly). Let's say that when the scenes with Mai & Azula are always repeating and when you can't get any more training (under development sign shows up) you've reached the end.

Cheers, that's what I was thinking. Just wasn't sure if I could change things by getting her stats up. Thanks for the confirmation.

D

Deleted member 9433

Why the **** did they change the whole fire nation story... All the good action with the bar-tender is gone (or did i get something wrong?) and you can not choose the actions with azula as you could with katara. And how do i choose between slave and love roote of fire nation ?? ... i don't get it ... Can anyone explane the change of the fire nation and how to do different routes ? Thank you !!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Why the **** did they change the whole fire nation story... All the good action with the bar-tender is gone (or did i get something wrong?) and you can not choose the actions with azula as you could with katara. And how do i choose between slave and love roote of fire nation ?? ... i don't get it ... Can anyone explane the change of the fire nation and how to do different routes ? Thank you !!
THey didn't change it... There are 2 routes, slave and love... one has the interactions with the bartender the other doesn't.

D

Deleted member 9433

Ah so the love route starts as a Prince and the slave in prison ?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes