Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
The audience doesn't know what it wants. It's up to artists to make something the audience has wanted all along.
Or just simply the artist making what the artist wants. A labor of love will put out far greater quality than something that was made under force. MITY has plenty of backers. I'm sure nobody'll starve if they chose desire over commitment and let a few backers unsubscribe over their lack of good taste.

Reactions: Akinems

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
i dont know how many girls dragon prince has but i doubt its as many as avatar so it propably makes sense to bunch 3 franchises together for a full sized game.

im not a big fan of kim possible either but it has won the poll, i personally would like to see more ben 10 but theres a lack of characters to lewd there so omnitrixxx seems like a good compromise.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
i dont know how many girls dragon prince has but i doubt its as many as avatar so it propably makes sense to bunch 3 franchises together for a full sized game.

im not a big fan of kim possible either but it has won the poll, i personally would like to see more ben 10 but theres a lack of characters to lewd there so omnitrixxx seems like a good compromise.
There are LOTS of girls in TDP and the universe is still in full expansion. Just to give you some gorgeous characters that appear frequently (and they were aged during the timeskip so not worry about too much childish material):

- Rayla, the moonshadow elf co-protagonist of the serie:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Claudia, the human sorceress who have the deepest impact over the story:

- Nyx, the hottest elf in Xadia and (often) a helping wing for the protagonists:

- The royal strong girls and lesbian couple, Amaya the deaf knight of Katolis and the Queen of Sunfire elves Janai

- The politic who actually care for the people she rules and even have an open mind with elves:

Do you like younger girls? We have plenty of them, starting with Queen Aanya and Ellis (both humans)

- Older women are more of your taste? Get a look at this Moonshadow elf who is a master of Illusion magic

And there are many more girls who I didn't nominate or are still waiting their moment on the screen as the new seasons goes out :sneaky: And the plot is majestic as well, truly as his precessor ATLA

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
When are Desna and Eska on the island? I know they don't appear on the route of love but I need them to be there. and no one cares that Desna is a man
sample_4887964ddd0af1fd69340dbcceebe1bf.jpg sample_1e52ce21de40cf1ccda98adb3460d934.jpg

Reactions: Nanocide

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
When are Desna and Eska on the island? I know they don't appear on the route of love but I need them to be there. and no one cares that Desna is a man
View attachment 3149814 View attachment 3149816
The slave route will have it's own epilogue. Next update is supposed to be the start of it. And actually yeah, some people actually do care that Desna's a dude. I know, it's shocking, but some people actually aren't into dudes.

Reactions: Degen Man

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Desna is for sure going to be in the epilogue. Only gay/trap content in the game, he's going to be milked for all he's worth.

• Love
Reactions: bufa

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Desna is for sure going to be in the epilogue. Only gay/trap content in the game, he's going to be milked for all he's worth.
I'm sure there'll be plenty of Eska and Desna. I expect more loli depravity. Jinora is of course her younger self in slave route. Ikki was super popular in the love route and there's a chance there'll be content with her even younger self in the slave epilogue.

allanzoca

Feb 10, 2019
how do you go to prologue (book 5 i guess) after book 4 love route? the spirit just sent me back. Also is there a walkthrough of book 4 love route? the one i found here ends halfway through.

StrangeThings508

Aug 7, 2021
hello, i have a question. i am in book 3 love route. i just rescued joo dee from the tunnels. after that had some scenes with toph. now she says during the day that i need to talk to suki or tylee. but suki only gives me profit from the tavern and tylee only wants to give a foot job. i have visited every location in the city, village and in the tunnels but nothing triggers. is this a bug?
i have attached the save file. i know its a long shot bit i hope i can continu this save. and dont have to start over again

Vefanick

Mar 8, 2021
so i think my game is glitched I am at the point in the love route in book 2 where we just came from the ember island and Azula told me to visit rei but whenever i try to get in the tower a person says that its off bounds

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes