Aug 4, 2020
I have been trying for awhile now to figure out how to get the scenes in the game and turn them into gifs/mp4s so I can make an edit with them I know I could screen record them one by one but I was wondering if there was another way

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I have been trying for awhile now to figure out how to get the scenes in the game and turn them into gifs/mp4s so I can make an edit with them I know I could screen record them one by one but I was wondering if there was another way
You just get Renpai extractor and extract the images rpa file in the games folder.

Aug 4, 2020
You just get Renpai extractor and extract the images rpa file in the games folder.
So it seems like this worked as I now have access to all of the images for every scene but they are look like they need to be layered or something. How would I turn these into gifs?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
So it seems like this worked as I now have access to all of the images for every scene but they are look like they need to be layered or something. How would I turn these into gifs?
Depends on what you want to change/edit.
I use gimp to play with the art files.
It's free:

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
I always thought it was more interesting to play than just look at photos, how wrong I was. :ROFLMAO:
True. It's hard not to spoil your experience with UnRen, but at the same time I don't like wasting time on 90% games without content after 5 years in development. You play cool and flashy immersive prologue for 2-4 hours and than bam "See you in the next version" succeeded by "Abandoned" tag :(

StrangeThings508

Aug 7, 2021
hello, i have a question. i am in book 3 love route. i just rescued joo dee from the tunnels. after that had some scenes with toph. now she says during the day that i need to talk to suki or tylee. but suki only gives me profit from the tavern and tylee only wants to give a foot job. i have visited every location in the city, village and in the tunnels but nothing triggers. is this a bug?
i have attached the save file. i know its a long shot bit i hope i can continu this save. and dont have to start over again
nobody?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes