Bam Bino

Dec 8, 2020
After playing for long time(all books) I will give Marty 9 out of 10. I really loved the story, minigames and 2dcg animation scenes are too good great work Marty. If he add some more scene with Pema and some with her daughters (family scene mother, daughters and MC foursome) I would like to see those kind of scene and how he implement them.

Reactions: DarkLink

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

Merry...

Hey all! Christmas/the end of the year is rapidly approaching and soon another year will be gone already! I keep saying this every year, but once more... it went by so fast!
We've done a lot of stuff and I'm personally happy with the progress which has been made with FET and 18Titans. Some more content... actually that's a word I dislike because it feels like the things you do are somehow divorced from your passion for them, so let me rewrite that... Some more scenes/story and ease of life changes for the games such as naming the save files have been added and more is being planned. FET's slave epilogue is next!

There have also been some changes in how I create the games this year. I've finally started using Linux as my main OS after some false starts in the past. I also got myself a new pc in 2023. Those two things aren't unrelated. I'm super happy with my refurbished ProDesk mini-pc. It feels super snappy because of Linux, but even if that wasn't the case I just like this book sized pc which is unobtrusive in all the ways I like, meaning sound and size!
I've also finally found/made a mouse in 2023 which is for about 90% what I need it to be. Something I've been having problems with for years now. Even to the point I actually had to consider taking a break to rest my hand. I've already talked about that a lot in older art updates so I'll spare you the details. But let's just say there wasn't a lack of change between the 1st of January and now.

But most important of all, none of that would've been possible without you. I want to thank all of you for being a part of what makes MITY possible. Your support is immensely appreciated and I hope we've been able to turn that support into games you enjoy playing.

Since I will be taking a break for the rest of the year and still wanted to release something, I figured "Booby Brawl" would make for an easy but fun, final build of this year. I basically turned a mini-game (where you smack titties) into something standalone and slightly Christmas themed. The highest tiers have already had a chance to play it and I'm happy to say I improved this version 1.3 so it should work much better on a touch screen. In fact... it might work too well.
The difficulty for the player to win wasn't too high before because I knew touch screens weren't always registering the input correctly. So I might have to change/make it more difficult in the future.
The changes between this and the earlier version (besides the input) is the addition of a new opponent(Suki) and some other small improvements of already existing images. I hope you'll like it!

- Pc version
- Mac version
- Android version

MITY wishes you Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and a happy new year once it arrives! Like I said, I'll be taking a break and do my best to not work too much work on FET or anything else MITY related so I can recharge my creative batteries. I won't disappear entirely since I don't want my inbox to be filled with unread messages when I return again, but please consider me "gone fishing" unless it's important/funny enough. I'll still answer anything which I've left unanswered and is sitting unopened.

Thanks again for everything. To everyone working during these last hectic weeks of the year, I hope all will go smoothly for you. Anyone else who will be enjoying themselves some downtime like me, I hope you'll have a great/relaxed time!
I hope to see you in the next year, if not thanks for having been with us : )

ps. Bigger versions of the pic above can be found in the attachment below or . And the hubpage is located .

Silvesterhearth

Nov 7, 2021
how to unlock ikki's content? i made sure i chose ok for loli content during conversation with korra but still i just don't see any option to develop a bond with ikki in love route? pls help

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023

Merry...

Hey all! Christmas/the end of the year is rapidly approaching and soon another year will be gone already! I keep saying this every year, but once more... it went by so fast!
We've done a lot of stuff and I'm personally happy with the progress which has been made with FET and 18Titans. Some more content... actually that's a word I dislike because it feels like the things you do are somehow divorced from your passion for them, so let me rewrite that... Some more scenes/story and ease of life changes for the games such as naming the save files have been added and more is being planned. FET's slave epilogue is next!

There have also been some changes in how I create the games this year. I've finally started using Linux as my main OS after some false starts in the past. I also got myself a new pc in 2023. Those two things aren't unrelated. I'm super happy with my refurbished ProDesk mini-pc. It feels super snappy because of Linux, but even if that wasn't the case I just like this book sized pc which is unobtrusive in all the ways I like, meaning sound and size!
I've also finally found/made a mouse in 2023 which is for about 90% what I need it to be. Something I've been having problems with for years now. Even to the point I actually had to consider taking a break to rest my hand. I've already talked about that a lot in older art updates so I'll spare you the details. But let's just say there wasn't a lack of change between the 1st of January and now.

But most important of all, none of that would've been possible without you. I want to thank all of you for being a part of what makes MITY possible. Your support is immensely appreciated and I hope we've been able to turn that support into games you enjoy playing.

Since I will be taking a break for the rest of the year and still wanted to release something, I figured "Booby Brawl" would make for an easy but fun, final build of this year. I basically turned a mini-game (where you smack titties) into something standalone and slightly Christmas themed. The highest tiers have already had a chance to play it and I'm happy to say I improved this version 1.3 so it should work much better on a touch screen. In fact... it might work too well.
The difficulty for the player to win wasn't too high before because I knew touch screens weren't always registering the input correctly. So I might have to change/make it more difficult in the future.
The changes between this and the earlier version (besides the input) is the addition of a new opponent(Suki) and some other small improvements of already existing images. I hope you'll like it!

- Pc version
- Mac version
- Android version

MITY wishes you Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and a happy new year once it arrives! Like I said, I'll be taking a break and do my best to not work too much work on FET or anything else MITY related so I can recharge my creative batteries. I won't disappear entirely since I don't want my inbox to be filled with unread messages when I return again, but please consider me "gone fishing" unless it's important/funny enough. I'll still answer anything which I've left unanswered and is sitting unopened.

Thanks again for everything. To everyone working during these last hectic weeks of the year, I hope all will go smoothly for you. Anyone else who will be enjoying themselves some downtime like me, I hope you'll have a great/relaxed time!
I hope to see you in the next year, if not thanks for having been with us : )

ps. Bigger versions of the pic above can be found in the attachment below or . And the hubpage is located .

Could you upload the game?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
how to unlock ikki's content? i made sure i chose ok for loli content during conversation with korra but still i just don't see any option to develop a bond with ikki in love route? pls help
Every time the game poses a question like that you have to be positive to loli. The game throws you a bunch of chances to say no I don't like children I only like adults and answering adult to any of them will lock you out of the path. Korra is just the first time you get asked the relevant question.

Unless you just had the conversation, didn't see a dick ikki option and asked for help.

Reactions: F1forhalp

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Show less
Hey all, I've cut far more corners than I'm happy with, but Spooky Times 3 is finished! Barely in time, but 'tis done! For anyone new, Spooky times is is a series of standalone one build games which takes place in the FET universe and is basically an excuse for me to create a Halloween themed game with the avatar characters.
Dear bughunters! Thanks for all of your feedback and not in the least some of your bug reports. I think and hope I got them all! Not a lot is different in this version. I opted to do a bit of everything everywhere. No new full blown scenes. Just more sound effects, a few improvements of already existing scenes and a few new images like the mouse jumping out of the skull etc. the only really new thing is I'd say for the possibility to give "the bouncer" a wedgie. But that's about if for the truly new things.
I hope you'll like this silly Halloween game. I took quite a few big turns during its development which can be noticed when arriving at the board game which I basically had to abandon as a full fledged mechanic. It's too bad but I didn't have enough time to do all I wanted. Still I hope you'll like this standalone continuation of MITY's Halloween tradition. Thanks for everything!
Links below and a simple spoilerlog can be found at the bottom of this post.

- PC version - alt link
- Mac version - alt link
- Android version - alt link

Spoiler log!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was spookytimes 3 uploaded anywhere on f95 cause I can't find it

Here you go.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I would like a Save with full progrees, all characters or mod of save editor. I have tryed to edit my last save, butright scenes not appeared though.
There's a gallery mod in the OP if you just want the scenes. You want a full save then use the search function in the top right of the page, search this thread only, and type "save" into the search bar, you'll find plenty.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes