F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Will there be any more updates for this game? I wanted more scenes in book 1 of the water tribe
we can't say if Marty's doing the book1 rework anytime soon. he wanted to do that for quite a while, but as it looks he still has ideas about finishing what we call book5, or rather , the epilogue, first. the way i see it, there's quite some stuff i call 'polishing' he still wants to have done before he might think the game is fully complete; well it is complete in a way, but here some code and there some little CG snag..
like you have this brand new shiney Daimler car, which is complete as you wanna buy it, however here are those AMG guys and say 'nice car but not yet done lemme just.. maybe.. like this..' something like that. maybe a bad example, first thing that crossed the mind.

Kirara23

May 14, 2023
There's a gallery mod in the OP if you just want the scenes. You want a full save then use the search function in the top right of the page, search this thread only, and type "save" into the search bar, you'll find plenty.
Ikr but I want changes in my story, so I can complete play it normaly.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Ikr but I want changes in my story, so I can complete play it normaly.
well that can't be done in one full save anyway, as the story branches into several different paths. you'd want a save at every branch point, that's estimated what 60~80 or so saves for major splits per route, i guess about 120~150 for the whole game without epilogue.. number might be off but not too far.
won't provide any, because mine aren't playable for anyone. such games run inside a encrypted virtual box here.

• Sad
Reactions: Kirara23

JoeMamaIsBlakc

Dec 16, 2021
Would I have been forced to go to the swamp in b4 love route when Korra healed or would things have been different(as in loving Korra/Jinora/share)? Because I overwrote my save and now wanna see if I missed a part of the game

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Would I have been forced to go to the swamp in b4 love route when Korra healed or would things have been different(as in loving Korra/Jinora/share)? Because I overwrote my save and now wanna see if I missed a part of the game
Yes, you would be forced to go there....as for the outcome....try all options available! ;) (I don't want to spoil the outcome, sorry...)

Reactions: JoeMamaIsBlakc

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

Hey all, Happy New Year!
I hope you've had a great time the last week/s. I certainly enjoyed my break. I couldn't force myself to stay away from working on some FET related things entirely, but it was still a very nice time. Being able to do stuff without having any sort of deadline in the back of my head is great to tackle things which otherwise never get taken care of. I started replaying stuff from the start for bug testing etc and that just becomes a mire of things you want to change. If ever so slightly. But I've also done plenty of none MITY stuff.
I always really like that last day of the year and I'm sad it's already over again, finding myself in an entirely fresh new year. That last day of the year is always surreal with how fast it goes by.

Today wasn't exactly too productive(though I had planned it to be) since it got very late the other day(I imagine that goes for many of you too) and I haven't exactly been going to bed early this last week to begin with! I really need to force myself into some normal hours again, starting today. Tomorrow I'll dive into working on the next build for FET (slave epilogue) in all earnest again.
I already told you in another art update that I've been adding some scenes to the love route epilogue and some other bits and bobs throughout December, but a lot of my attention was also focused on trying to add a gallery to FET. Something I've been asked about every now and then, but always kept away from since adding it isn't as straight forward as it may sound and there always were more important things to do. However I've finally been setting up the basic bones for that and so far I added the book 1 love route scenes to it. This is how it's looking so far

It's a bit hokey pokey. Clicking on "book1" changes the books sequentially and all those page numbers are there for the later books. Book 1 doesn't really need that yet. Once you click on the scene itself there will be a menu for the different versions. Since it's added afterwards there's no unlocking system yet. The variable which says you've already seen the scene doesn't exist at the moment so I still need to see what I'll do about that. I'll figure it out.

I'll slowly start filling up those books/routes/scenes in the future with each new FET build. It won't be a matter of it all being there with the next build. There are too many and the way I'm doing it can be error prone if I don't check it thoroughly. Not to mention I'll need to start focusing on the next build with new scenes again! Soooo it's slow going, but going at last.

Finally, here's hoping 2024 will be a good year for everyone. I'll write an update somewhere halfway through this month to let you know where I'm at for the next build, but I'll be aiming for an end of the month release again as usual.
Thanks and peace out!

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hmmm i suppose just 31 days, with two of 'em done by now, more or less. can live with that.
thanks alot Onibaku for the update post!

also felipons i really think you could help Marty with that Gallery project of his ;)

bardac142

Mar 30, 2022
God, the gallery thing can be very good or very bad, with what I read somewhere that they don't like to put all the scenes, since there are some that they don't like ;c, and there are scenes that the Felipons gallery mod , (I think) covers them all. It would be very sad if those scenes were left out of the official gallery.

Goldenlord101

Nov 1, 2023
View attachment 317426

Overview:
Four Elements Trainer is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-12
Release Date: 2023-09-01
Developer: Mity
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.6e
Language: English
Sidestory: Halloween Special 2018 - Halloween Special 2019
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Older hardware

Extras: Gallery Mod - - Art Assets 00-58 -
Save

SmegmaSmuggler and G A B thank you for sharing
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45584 View attachment 45585 View attachment 45586 View attachment 45587 View attachment 45588 View attachment 45590 View attachment 45591 View attachment 45592
How is this game not finished yet like I'm shocked (note I'm not saying that they should finish the game I'm just surprised that it isn't finished considering how far this was years ago)

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
They need to add a script to this thread where if the words "is" "game" "not" "finished" appear in that order in the same sentence that they get a lurk harder tempban.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
it's just the yet missing [Completed] tag, which the thread had once, when the game was announced "finally version 1.0, complete! ...but..." by the devs.. which (the tag) at that time triggered quite a stir and then got removed again, i think because the game is still getting updates, so by tag regulations it can be considered as
"hmmm so devs say it's final but if they still keep updating it can't be complete, right?
..right?"

see there is the snag. we keep getting updates which by themself don't do a thing to the main game. so it can be considered finished. on the other hand, the epilogue (at some point referred to as book 5, which isn't really a full book 5) is still being worked on, with content added and could be seen as part of the game.
would Marty declare all of the epilogue being some kind of "Extras pack" like some other games have, different story, tag FET as done, and have the extras. but here we go again, and Marty still does plan to work on some things he wanted to work on, all along, for years. example, even while they worked on book 3 he already mentioned wanting a redo on book 1 some day. so there's no extras, "the game" still being worked on.. somehow a snake biting it's tail.

if the staff tags this one as [Completed] just lean back and have popcorn, the "yeabutt" will pop out all over the place. if they don't put the tag, the "why?!" has the upper hand. either way, popcorn proves useful.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes