Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
>Update from 12 hours ago
>Jingle-balls deep!

Anyone willing to share the update with us?

Jingle-balls deep!

Hey all, we're nearing Christmas/the end of the year, and for a lot of us that means some time off from work. Anyone working in retail or something else which this time of the year has you working extra long/hard, I hope things will go smoothly for you!
Like I already told you in a earlier update I'll be taking a break too soon(not just yet). In earlier years I did so as well, but that was often a matter of me getting sick ...which is honestly the only real way to stop me from working on anything FET/Titans/etc related. Here's hoping I can avoid that personal end of the year "tradition" this time.
but before any of that I still have a few things to do and say to you. Let's start with what I have been doing so far in December.

Before starting on anything FET related I was still messing about with 18Titans at the start of this month. I mentioned I wanted to add a gallery for at least the one-off scenes like the Cironielean chrysalis eater etc. I added those as a simple option while you were playing(in Robin's room), but I wanted something outside of that in the main menu itself, so I've been testing that and have seven working now.
I'm using it as a test case for myself when I'll start with FET's slave route epilogue so I can start doing it there too. There are basically two ways of doing it and my way is a bit more dangerous when it comes to bugs, but it has some advantages so I'm going sloooooww and hopefully not "step in it".

By the way, you could name your saves in FET, but it was sorta ill fitting. I've been changing that and added a hopefully easier way to delete save files. Just like I've already done in 18titans. The android version will have the same and some other changes in the future which will make the main menu and loading games hopefully a bit easier to manage.
Once that was done I've been going back to the last build and added Izumi to the end scene of the love epilogue! I actually forgot to add her last time! What a mistake to make! Also... some girls were lacking toes. It's funny to see the sort of things you can blow past unnoticed when in a hurry. And since I was already busy adding a character I also added Katara's mom in ghost form. If she can attend her daughter's wedding she can attend her orgy as well. Or rather reversed train run.

I read a comment from someone who was interested to know what the Elder council looked like when younger and that really had me going "Me too!" So I added an option to have them use a love potion during their sex scene with the player. Since script-wise that's in book 1's neighborhood I went on to add some hints as to what to do at times during book 1 when Katara tells you to help out the village more, but also efficiency things.
For example the letters in which the villagers ask the player for jars of cum during book 1 were simple jpg pics. I changed that to text and a separate background. That saves me some space and the letters are better legible at the same time. I have some more things in older books I want to do before it's xmas, but that's the sort of stuff I've been doing.

Besides the stuff above I've also been working on an itty bitty thingy for Christmas. Normally you'd just have me drawing a pic and wishing you a merry Christmas etc. This time I've been working on adapting Booby brawl into having a few more characters and a short Christmas message/scene. It's super small but maybe a funny little extra? Just to have *something* this month.

For anyone who doesn't know, remember when you can fight Kuvira and hit her when her boobies stop bouncing up and down during the love route? Booby brawl is like a standalone version of that where you ONLY do that with a few more characters.
Halfway through the month I all of a sudden felt like doing a weird Charles Dickens Christmas carol parody with basically Shady being Ebenezer Scrooge, but thinking of something like that Halfway through December can (practically speaking) not result in anything nice/worthwhile. Maybe... I could do it next year instead of doing a Halloween build? Instead, right now I've haphazardly shoved that idea into the Boobybrawl Christmas edition.
If you have access to the art assets you can already test it out ! If not, I'll have it out for everyone before Christmas! That also means you haven't seen the last of me yet this year juuuust yet!
Talk to you later!

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for sharing the update! Shame we're not going to see the start of the slave route epilogue this month it sounds like. Oh well, slapping some titties around for Christmas sounds fun.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
..hm, someone should tell Marty that there's an existing FET Gallery mod
Eh, technically there is a reason Mity might want to make their own. That dev has shown there is some content they don't like and won't add to the gallery at times.

I suspect it's more jealousy with other games having galleries available. Wasn't that much competition when they started FET

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Eh, technically there is a reason Mity might want to make their own. That dev has shown there is some content they don't like and won't add to the gallery at times.
There is? I didn't notice anything missing in mod. If Mity was to add a gallery it logically should have all the scenes.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Jingle-balls deep!

Hey all, we're nearing Christmas/the end of the year, and for a lot of us that means some time off from work. Anyone working in retail or something else which this time of the year has you working extra long/hard, I hope things will go smoothly for you!
Like I already told you in a earlier update I'll be taking a break too soon(not just yet). In earlier years I did so as well, but that was often a matter of me getting sick ...which is honestly the only real way to stop me from working on anything FET/Titans/etc related. Here's hoping I can avoid that personal end of the year "tradition" this time.
but before any of that I still have a few things to do and say to you. Let's start with what I have been doing so far in December.

Before starting on anything FET related I was still messing about with 18Titans at the start of this month. I mentioned I wanted to add a gallery for at least the one-off scenes like the Cironielean chrysalis eater etc. I added those as a simple option while you were playing(in Robin's room), but I wanted something outside of that in the main menu itself, so I've been testing that and have seven working now.
I'm using it as a test case for myself when I'll start with FET's slave route epilogue so I can start doing it there too. There are basically two ways of doing it and my way is a bit more dangerous when it comes to bugs, but it has some advantages so I'm going sloooooww and hopefully not "step in it".

By the way, you could name your saves in FET, but it was sorta ill fitting. I've been changing that and added a hopefully easier way to delete save files. Just like I've already done in 18titans. The android version will have the same and some other changes in the future which will make the main menu and loading games hopefully a bit easier to manage.
Once that was done I've been going back to the last build and added Izumi to the end scene of the love epilogue! I actually forgot to add her last time! What a mistake to make! Also... some girls were lacking toes. It's funny to see the sort of things you can blow past unnoticed when in a hurry. And since I was already busy adding a character I also added Katara's mom in ghost form. If she can attend her daughter's wedding she can attend her orgy as well. Or rather reversed train run.

I read a comment from someone who was interested to know what the Elder council looked like when younger and that really had me going "Me too!" So I added an option to have them use a love potion during their sex scene with the player. Since script-wise that's in book 1's neighborhood I went on to add some hints as to what to do at times during book 1 when Katara tells you to help out the village more, but also efficiency things.
For example the letters in which the villagers ask the player for jars of cum during book 1 were simple jpg pics. I changed that to text and a separate background. That saves me some space and the letters are better legible at the same time. I have some more things in older books I want to do before it's xmas, but that's the sort of stuff I've been doing.

Besides the stuff above I've also been working on an itty bitty thingy for Christmas. Normally you'd just have me drawing a pic and wishing you a merry Christmas etc. This time I've been working on adapting Booby brawl into having a few more characters and a short Christmas message/scene. It's super small but maybe a funny little extra? Just to have *something* this month.

For anyone who doesn't know, remember when you can fight Kuvira and hit her when her boobies stop bouncing up and down during the love route? Booby brawl is like a standalone version of that where you ONLY do that with a few more characters.
Halfway through the month I all of a sudden felt like doing a weird Charles Dickens Christmas carol parody with basically Shady being Ebenezer Scrooge, but thinking of something like that Halfway through December can (practically speaking) not result in anything nice/worthwhile. Maybe... I could do it next year instead of doing a Halloween build? Instead, right now I've haphazardly shoved that idea into the Boobybrawl Christmas edition.
If you have access to the art assets you can already test it out ! If not, I'll have it out for everyone before Christmas! That also means you haven't seen the last of me yet this year juuuust yet!
Talk to you later!
And not a single word about the next project... More than someone is really starting to run out patience

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Where is that!? If so that's huge I always wanted a revamp on the first and second chapters nothing huge but just a little more TLC that the later chapters got is all.
not my comment but still blurring the name since it isnt a public forum (its from patreon) 4363546.PNG
doesnt sound like it will be too much that will be added but im hoping for improved artworks for katara

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
After 7 long years, except for a bunch of grammatical and spelling errors, this game seems about finished.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Did mity ever state further plans for the snek-fusion ending?
Cucking yourself out of content cant be the point...thats so incredibly counter-intuitive.
One would expect it to be the "choose whoever you want whenever"-route but no...last I checked its just kinda there.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Did mity ever state further plans for the snek-fusion ending?
Cucking yourself out of content cant be the point...thats so incredibly counter-intuitive.
One would expect it to be the "choose whoever you want whenever"-route but no...last I checked its just kinda there.
That's a really good question. My assumption always was the balanced ending would be closest to a 'true ending'. But maybe that's the point, an Avatar striving for balance wouldn't do the things we see in the epilogue, be it slave or love route.

Personally, I don't think Marty will ever add to this ending but I will ask him about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Saraf and F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: K7 - Come Baby Come
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
That's a really good question. My assumption always was the balanced ending would be closest to a 'true ending'. But maybe that's the point, an Avatar striving for balance wouldn't do the things we see in the epilogue, be it slave or love route.

Personally, I don't think Marty will ever add to this ending but I will ask him about it.
imo he will only stop working on this when he thinks it's all done. that might take some more years.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Mity out here posting game update every 1-2 months and some mfs have to complain. You deserve a developer like the summertime saga one lmao
Ok, now I am tired of your stupid comments. First Mity is the team just to know and the only one who is active in the last three-four years is Marty, the artist. The owner, programmer and story writer cBob is currently out of communications; he resumed only one time two years ago to discuss the next team project with a patreon poll, that gave Kim Possible as winner.
cBob was already in depression and the result of the poll was very disliked by him so he disappeared again leaving only Marty to bring on the team "Mity". He is an excellent artist but he is not a programmer nor a writer so he tried to lengthen the lifetime of the current game working on his personal project "18titans" while waiting for cBob to recover from whatever is knocking him down. Now this book 5 should have been completed almost a year ago and the only reason no one has noticed yet is because of Marty's commitment to communicating things and putting out some "sops" with 18titans.

With all the good and respect I feel for Marty and the good job they did respecting the world of Avatar, I think the time has come to close this game (doing it well) and finally tell us what they intend to do to continue their work as a team. Whether they want to make Kim Possible, Ben10 or Dragon Prince is fine (I'm for the last one since it was the one that cBob wanted to win and I think that the owner has the right to do what he wants even ignoring the opinion of the supporters) but they have to tell us what's cooking behind the scenes, they've been leaving us in the dark for two years and this isn't good. I think I have every right to be able to express my disapproval after all this time, it's not that I insulted or freaked out at the first lack of communication. And your useless comments that add nothing to the conversation are neither useful nor accepted.

armopbr

Sep 9, 2019
S
Ok, now I am tired of your stupid comments. First Mity is the team just to know and the only one who is active in the last three-four years is Marty, the artist. The owner, programmer and story writer cBob is currently out of communications; he resumed only one time two years ago to discuss the next team project with a patreon poll, that gave Kim Possible as winner.
cBob was already in depression and the result of the poll was very disliked by him so he disappeared again leaving only Marty to bring on the team "Mity". He is an excellent artist but he is not a programmer nor a writer so he tried to lengthen the lifetime of the current game working on his personal project "18titans" while waiting for cBob to recover from whatever is knocking him down. Now this book 5 should have been completed almost a year ago and the only reason no one has noticed yet is because of Marty's commitment to communicating things and putting out some "sops" with 18titans.

With all the good and respect I feel for Marty and the good job they did respecting the world of Avatar, I think the time has come to close this game (doing it well) and finally tell us what they intend to do to continue their work as a team. Whether they want to make Kim Possible, Ben10 or Dragon Prince is fine (I'm for the last one since it was the one that cBob wanted to win and I think that the owner has the right to do what he wants even ignoring the opinion of the supporters) but they have to tell us what's cooking behind the scenes, they've been leaving us in the dark for two years and this isn't good. I think I have every right to be able to express my disapproval after all this time, it's not that I insulted or freaked out at the first lack of communication. And your useless comments that add nothing to the conversation are neither useful nor accepted.
Sorry i wasnt updated with the sex game team lore my brother

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes