Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
It seems that there are a lot of small changes in the basic 4 books and a few bigger ones - such as the optional youth potion when you get to know the council of elders more closely ;) there is also one not very cheerful change - you can't skip the sex scenes that took place earlier - you have to click through the whole thing. But - this is an irrelevant problem. It looks like Marty really intends to flesh out the whole thing - not just the slave route epilogue.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should put a built in guide on what the main objectives are. I'm just clicking anything at this point. Also, this site should have an auto cap function. I'm getting tired of having to keep capitalize everything.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It seriously got boring without a built in guide. Also, it froze after finding the magazine in the cave and looking at each pages.

Jul 1, 2018
They should put a built in guide on what the main objectives are. I'm just clicking anything at this point. Also, this site should have an auto cap function. I'm getting tired of having to keep capitalize everything.
Maybe you shouldn't skip through the dialogue my guy. I literally never had any problems with any objectives if you actually pay some attention, and I'm pretty sure anyone with with IQ more than 10 never had any problem either.

Reactions: Hunscs7
Feb 1, 2023
It seems that there are a lot of small changes in the basic 4 books and a few bigger ones - such as the optional youth potion when you get to know the council of elders more closely ;) there is also one not very cheerful change - you can't skip the sex scenes that took place earlier - you have to click through the whole thing. But - this is an irrelevant problem. It looks like Marty really intends to flesh out the whole thing - not just the slave route epilogue.
Which book/route is the one with the council of elders scene?

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
Maybe you shouldn't skip through the dialogue my guy. I literally never had any problems with any objectives if you actually pay some attention, and I'm pretty sure anyone with with IQ more than 10 never had any problem either.
honestly even as a dialogue skipper myself, there's generally not that much shit to interact with at any given point, to the point where if stuck it's easy enough to just do everything, go everywhere, talk to everyone, to continue.
Well, except for the 'maze' sections.

Jul 1, 2018
honestly even as a dialogue skipper myself, there's generally not that much shit to interact with at any given point, to the point where if stuck it's easy enough to just do everything, go everywhere, talk to everyone, to continue.
Well, except for the 'maze' sections.
Even the maze is easy to memorize if you play it a couple of times tbf

SmegmaSmuggler

Sep 15, 2018
FET v1.0.7c - early access - Today was not a fun day

Hey all! I finally have a new FET build ready for you. It's been a while since I released a real FET build. There was an 18Titans build, a Halloween build and my break in between the last build and this one. Despite the time in between it's still basically a one month build with some extras. It's the start of a new route(slave epilogue) and shares a lot of elements with the book 4 love route. That's only at the start since I do plan to deviate from that in the future, but for now please set your expectations to something familiar.

I've finally made a start with adding a gallery function. Currently you can only see it if you've finished the main story and it can be found as an option in the main menu. It's not finished yet. Not by a long shot! But so far it has the book 1 love route scenes.

The slave epilogue can be reached by finishing book 4's slave route or if you've already finished the main story once before, you can use the shortcut.
The shortcut can accessed by starting a new game. When the spirit tells you to visit the water tribe, you can see a yin yang symbol on the world screen(ONLY if you've finished FET before).

Picking the yin part(black teardrop) will take you directly to the slave epilogue. The yang(white) part doesn't work yet, because that caused a slew of bugs which I'll have to sort out first. I disabled it for now.

Picking the combined yin yang symbol will take you to the end of the story(which takes place before the epilogue)

ps. there's a super secret invisible shortcut which can be reached when clicking in the middle of the world screen on the mountain range, but only when you start a new game and the spirit tells you to visit the water tribe first... That won't show you the epilogue shortcuts, but will take you to the end.

Initially it wasn't easy to shift to the slave route attitude again after having worked on the love route and other things for so long! But now that I've gotten used to it again, it has become fun once more (though the love route does have my preference)

I'm very late this month. I tend to toe the line with dates, but this time extra much so! Long story short, things broke down after working on the earlier released bughunt version for a few days. It was an ongoing parade of bugs which I couldn't fix. I'm still not certain how I managed to do that. In the end I had to revert back to the bughunt version and lost a lot of precious time. That's the simplified version of the story because a lot more went awry than that. Anyway, I somehow managed to fix it all again but today wasn't a fun day... not at all.

--- BUGHUNTERS! Thanks a bunch for your messages, both in the comments and in my dm's. I've done a lot more than you'll be able to see in the early access build, but that's because I messed up somewhere along the way and had to redo a lot in the time I still had left. But I do think I managed to fix all the bugs you mentioned and a few I discovered myself. As for differences between this and the bughunt version: I added some dialogue and some new images. For example, you can see Katara and Korra walk around when you visit the training area if you made them go for a lap around the compound, but that's more or less it when it comes to "bigger" things. ---

There's a good chance there will still be bugs and other nick nacks in this build. If you see any and would like to let me know about it, you can always dm me or write your feedback in the comments below this post. Both ways are helpful and appreciated. A short change/spoiler log can be found at the bottom of this post.

Thanks and I hope you'll like this build!
- pc version -
- mac version -
- android version -

Spoiler/change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes