F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Almost nothing and most likely nothing.
it's just.. if the [gay] or [trap] tags are not set, there will be quite some amount of complaints over exactly that. now, as is, other complaints are about "not enough gay to justify the tag" and there won't be an end of it this way or that way.

maybe the OP should get a line about it: "because a one, avoidable gay/trap situation might trigger some people, the [gay] tag had to be added; there is no more of such content planned." (or sumsuch)
that would clear things, more or less, and whoever comes curious and reads that line, expecting more gay, is warned and has a chance to just move on.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Honestly we will probably get a bit more Desna content. We got a bit of futa content in love epilogue despite it never happening during the route purely because Kuvira had those tendencies.

But it's only going to be Desna. And depending on how they're going to handle past events it might not even be you doing them it might be Tenzin.

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Can someone give me a walkthrough mod? I've been stuck on book 2 for like a year and no new scenes are happening? I impregnanted both Katara and Mai and just...nothing..

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Nevermind, turns out i just went into the tower and headed to book 3, now trying to plow Suki

zoukz

Nov 17, 2019
so recently started playing and following a guide, but now I'm stuck at a bug where when I try to jerk off to the superhero magazine in book 1 I'm stuck in a loop of selecting pages to read, is this a known bug? and if so is there a way to fix it?

Edit: is it even needed for anything?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
so recently started playing and following a guide, but now I'm stuck at a bug where when I try to jerk off to the superhero magazine in book 1 I'm stuck in a loop of selecting pages to read, is this a known bug? and if so is there a way to fix it?
can you upload your save? this may very well be a bug that was introduced in an update and no one noticed it.

zoukz

Nov 17, 2019
can you upload your save? this may very well be a bug that was introduced in an update and no one noticed it.
how do I upload a save?
Edit: is the folder under a different name? can't find it
re-Edit: I'm dumb found a save folder in the game folder

Last edited:

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
here is a save, if I did this right
i looked at it in my game with the newest version (1.0.7c) and it seems to work for me, when i select one of the pages the game just skips to the next day.

We are talking about the "check mail" option at your home right?

zoukz

Nov 17, 2019
i looked at it in my game with the newest version (1.0.7c) and it seems to work for me, when i select one of the pages the game just skips to the next day.

We are talking about the "check mail" option at your home right?
ye it is the check mail option, the game version I got downloaded says 1.0.7a, so I guess I am on an older version

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I attempted to search to see if anyone else was having this issue and after no success I tried reading back through the pages since 1.0.7a was posted and didn't see this either. In B4S when Jinora gives you the drink with the sleeping drugs in it (the repeatable scene in your house at the south pole is called "mystery box person...") I get errors every time she talks. I can hit ignore to get past it, but it really interrupts the scene. Anyone else getting this issue? It's still in my game as of updating to 1.0.7c. First error screen below in the spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kiribito

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
I attempted to search to see if anyone else was having this issue and after no success I tried reading back through the pages since 1.0.7a was posted and didn't see this either. In B4S when Jinora gives you the drink with the sleeping drugs in it (the repeatable scene in your house at the south pole is called "mystery box person...") I get errors every time she talks. I can hit ignore to get past it, but it really interrupts the scene. Anyone else getting this issue? It's still in my game as of updating to 1.0.7c. First error screen below in the spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am also getting this error

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I am also getting this error
if you run the latest version from a previous save, it's likely to get errors. by looking at his post, i'd say Marty did change some code. then this happens: your (example) 1.07a save tells the game "hey, next is this picture you find at 1103 Main street" and the game looks there, but that addy had changed to 1103 Man street (code change) so the game says "error, there's nothing there." the game engine can't figure out this change by itself because it trusts your save to be 100% exact, or 100% wrong, for every single bit.

*disclaimer* the above is an example. there are no pictures for this game at either of those adresses. they are pure ficional, to give the example; so don't travel to find pictures in real life.

katara wont walk around with cum on her face, very annoying
maybe you must convince her more. what helps is, even more hunting (i know..) and speaking to those elders. after a while she'll do it. this is true for both routes. book1 is really grindy on that aspect.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes