Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I have memories that Pema was pregnant when she arrived on Love Island, can she get it again? Or is this just a weird Mandela effect of mine?

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I'm on part 4 and it seems like it's gonna be the longest one yet lol. Just wanna ask a quick question then, don't mind the spoiler, but do we get to fool around with Suyin in this?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Nice. That's the one I'm on. Heard that the slave route has much less content for whatever reason, and I guess that includes leaving out certain ladies.

For chapter 4 specifically they take place years apart. slave route has you deal with amon and love route has you deal with kuvira.

Reactions: Hunscs7

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Too lazy to play the game again, lost my save.
Will at some point, so not asking for a save, but can anyone share the new scenes? I tried looking through the assets in the gamefiles and I don't see anything new tied to Bk4 Slave, not sure where the epilogue content would be.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Too lazy to play the game again, lost my save.
Will at some point, so not asking for a save, but can anyone share the new scenes? I tried looking through the assets in the gamefiles and I don't see anything new tied to Bk4 Slave, not sure where the epilogue content would be.
Gallery mod is updated go find it in the op. You're having trouble because you're looking in book 4 slave when the epilogue happens after book 4.

Some other scenes were adjusted from earlier books too, this wasn't a focused update and it sounds like it won't ever be.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FourElementsTrainer-1.0.7c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Exocrine

Hunscs7

Feb 12, 2018
it's just.. if the [gay] or [trap] tags are not set, there will be quite some amount of complaints over exactly that. now, as is, other complaints are about "not enough gay to justify the tag" and there won't be an end of it this way or that way.
Tags are tags. Not trigger warnings.
If I wanna play a game with Traps, then I will look for games that have that tag. If it's an extremely minor part of it, then I will feel scammed.
If I were so insecure about my sexuality that seeing a hint that a sexual partner I can choose to have has a dick would disgust me, I'd just go in the comments to confirm for the safety of my fragile ego

Nexter121

Jan 20, 2020
For some reason, on book 2 there's no option to get a slave girl even after ember island, does anyone know anything?

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I haven't played the game in a while. What's currently being worked on? Last I played we were already on the 4th book and had quite a lot of content, so is it just the longest book or what's the current project?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
For some reason, on book 2 there's no option to get a slave girl even after ember island, does anyone know anything?
haven't played the love route in this version as of yet.. in slave route you buy that slave girl in the shop.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Long since I last played the game. From what I've read book 4 will be redone (in parts)? slave or love? Can someon maybe what exactly changed if it makes sense to play the game from the beginning, if I have almost finished it to book 4 love epilogue?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Long since I last played the game. From what I've read book 4 will be redone (in parts)? slave or love? Can someon maybe what exactly changed if it makes sense to play the game from the beginning, if I have almost finished it to book 4 love epilogue?
Book 4 is not being redone. Book 4 Love received an epilogue (a Book 5 Love if you will). Now we're getting the Book 4 Slave epilogue (Book 5 Slave). It sounds like Marty is also making some minor changes throughout the other books, but no new content (small dialogue changes, spelling fixes, etc.).

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Book 4 is not being redone. Book 4 Love received an epilogue (a Book 5 Love if you will). Now we're getting the Book 4 Slave epilogue (Book 5 Slave). It sounds like Marty is also making some minor changes throughout the other books, but no new content (small dialogue changes, spelling fixes, etc.).
So to start this new slave epilogue I just need to play slave book 4? Or I have to do all 4?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes