FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
it's different. not so much book1, that clearly needs some overhaul (both routes), but all the way from there. but yeah overall.. example book2 slave, without a lengthy part like Ember island, appears shorter in playtime, i guess.
Are they actually still working on stuff like book 1? I thought it was a fine start, as long as you stay in that one village there's only so much to do. We even had a few other watertribe ladies

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Are they actually still working on stuff like book 1? I thought it was a fine start, as long as you stay in that one village there's only so much to do. We even had a few other watertribe ladies
hmmm far as i know, Marty still wants to redo older stuff and isn't happy with book1. considering they've been starting with that book, out of some idea and barely knowing what to do, in a manner of speaking.. as is, from a historian POV it's a nice showcase on how MiTy evolved, from scratch. on the other hand, it's really inferior now to any of the other books. i think he will at least 'touch up' the whole book over time, coding and moreso content.

*edit* found a typo. now it's mine.

Reactions: notBatman747

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Lol I will, though iirc I've heard it has much less content?
Is not that it has less content per se, the thing is slave routes always come first so they added stuff, some people like it some pleople don't and with the feedback they create the love routes.
In that sense you may think that slave routes are just testing grounds for the love routes, but after book 2 the two routes are so different that imo you can't compare them.

I'll always like slave routes more because in them, the dev can give us more... spicy sex scenes if you know what I mean *wink*
But love routes are pretty good too, and I completely understand if someone likes them more. In any case you should play them both, there's no reason to skip content.

Reactions: F1forhalp and FGM01

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Is not that it has less content per se, the thing is slave routes always come first so they added stuff, some people like it some pleople don't and with the feedback they create the love routes.
In that sense you may think that slave routes are just testing grounds for the love routes, but after book 2 the two routes are so different that imo you can't compare them.
I might bat for slave route a bit here. Slave route suffers from them creating the world of that chapter, and then the slave route content for that chapter. Then love route comes and uses the same amount of effort creating the love route content and reusing a ton of the slave route world, so love route gets a notable level of polish that slave hasn't.

I was going to get hyped for slave epilogue to get the same treatment but it seems like its attention is going to be split too with them retouching earlier scenes, implementing the gallery one chapter at a time and implementing slave epilogue in the same amount of time love epilogue got to only focus on love epilogue.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I might bat for slave route a bit here. Slave route suffers from them creating the world of that chapter, and then the slave route content for that chapter. Then love route comes and uses the same amount of effort creating the love route content and reusing a ton of the slave route world, so love route gets a notable level of polish that slave hasn't.

I was going to get hyped for slave epilogue to get the same treatment but it seems like its attention is going to be split too with them retouching earlier scenes, implementing the gallery one chapter at a time and implementing slave epilogue in the same amount of time love epilogue got to only focus on love epilogue.
Oh I completely agree, slave routes walk so love routes can run lol.

Sublop

Dec 5, 2018
I've played this several times over the years but never held onto the save data, is there a complete love route save I can download so I don't need to replay every single book to get all the postgame content?

xxxfoolxxx

May 6, 2020
what's with all the big titted characters boobs shrinking in scenes like with korra you can see how big they are supposed to be in like the water massage or the back massage but end up so much smaller in most scenes?

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Well now I wish I did slave route first lol

Ok NOW I finished the long ass epilogue. The dev message at the end said that was it for "this build," does that mean they're still adding stuff to this epilogue? Cause there were some things left hanging...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mistervd

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019

it may be that the devs have a tendency towards lovey dovey stuff in their real life mindsets. that could have influence on the stories and scenes, because one would naturally put a bit more attention to what one really likes, and the outcome coud be like this; love routes appearing as more.. 'polished' as you call it. makes sense.
for the epilogue, seems to me that Marty does it all on his own; there's no telling if- or how much, cBob is still partaking.
so per say the game is finished, with Marty doing touch-ups and when he sees fit doing the slave part of the epilogue, and no way of finding out if cBob is in it. i assume not, because there's still this his style, this teensy bit esprit that was in cBob's writing, hard to grasp but i kind of feel that on gut level.. and it's increasingly missing in book4 and not there in the epilogue. Marty did vastly improve his writing, true, but there's a difference. i can't even really describe what it is.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
it may be that the devs have a tendency towards lovey dovey stuff in their real life mindsets. that could have influence on the stories and scenes, because one would naturally put a bit more attention to what one really likes, and the outcome coud be like this; love routes appearing as more.. 'polished' as you call it. makes sense.
for the epilogue, seems to me that Marty does it all on his own; there's no telling if- or how much, cBob is still partaking.
so per say the game is finished, with Marty doing touch-ups and when he sees fit doing the slave part of the epilogue, and no way of finding out if cBob is in it. i assume not, because there's still this his style, this teensy bit esprit that was in cBob's writing, hard to grasp but i kind of feel that on gut level.. and it's increasingly missing in book4 and not there in the epilogue. Marty did vastly improve his writing, true, but there's a difference. i can't even really describe what it is.
The cBob dude is still MIA? Holy shit wasn't he feeling down 2 years ago? I thought he came back already...

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
The cBob dude is still MIA? Holy shit wasn't he feeling down 2 years ago? I thought he came back already...
shaky story there, he somehow recovered to some extent, but there's no real telling how good he fares, or if he's still interested in 'the small stuff' Marty keeps doing with FET.. the poll for their next project wasn't to his liking either, far as the story goes they are still in this phase now, erm, "find out what next project we do" and Marty keeps updating this, and keeps working on 18titans (was his solo from start), someone with patreon access could tell more.
cBob was the lesser talkative of the team even before his breakdown.

*edit* found a typo. now it's mine.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
because there's still this his style, this teensy bit esprit that was in cBob's writing, hard to grasp but i kind of feel that on gut level.. and it's increasingly missing in book4 and not there in the epilogue. Marty did vastly improve his writing, true, but there's a difference. i can't even really describe what it is.
I think I get it, and while I think cbob still isn't back yet, I feel Marty is starting to channel it with the slave epilogue writing.

That Tenzin watching his sister from the window scene when a third guard comes in wanting friends to fap with just felt right.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
She'd never allow it. She loves sex but she loves Tenzin too and no way you're going to be able to NTR him.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes