kondensator2000

Feb 19, 2024
Does anyone have a save at the Book 4 love route beginning? I mean the save where you chose love route in every book before and you are at the beginning of book 4 love route. Pleease, I lost my saves :(

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Hopefully we get a Gallery Mod for the new content. I can't Play the Game over and over again Just to get the new scenes.

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
Im playing the game over since its been ages since i started it and want a refresher, does anyone have a comprehensive endings guide for book 1 i was able to trigger ending one and ending 2 and ending 4 but not ending 3 any idea the conditions for each ending?

Jemet

May 19, 2020
does this latest version not have the 5th book? when i pick a story i only see 4 but on the last version i played 1.0.6.e there was book 1,2,3,4 and 5.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
My v1.06's save doesn't work in the new version even without the mod wether it's on PC or Android. That's why I'm asking for a new working full save for love route epilogue

Mity's been good about save compatibility, try going back to the main hub area of whatever chapter you're in and saving again on another save slot, then go to the new version and try load. if you were mid cutscene and they edited the cutscene you'd be in programming backrooms.

LeXeL

Aug 5, 2017
Hello I think I am stuck in book 3 and can't free Toth from the tunnels, I can't find her and can't figure it out please help me

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Mity's been good about save compatibility, try going back to the main hub area of whatever chapter you're in and saving again on another save slot, then go to the new version and try load. if you were mid cutscene and they edited the cutscene you'd be in programming backrooms.
I always save at island view on books love route and I'll have to try it

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes