F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I think I get it, and while I think cbob still isn't back yet, I feel Marty is starting to channel it with the slave epilogue writing.

That Tenzin watching his sister from the window scene when a third guard comes in wanting friends to fap with just felt right.
right, Marty has improved alot, both writing and coding.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
She'd never allow it. She loves sex but she loves Tenzin too and no way you're going to be able to NTR him.
She outright says in B4L that she and Tenzin agreed that increasing the airbender population is fair game to have sex with other people, which is why Jorina exists in the swamps. I was hoping we could get her pregnant too, but the scenes we did get are still pretty great.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
She outright says in B4L that she and Tenzin agreed that increasing the airbender population is fair game to have sex with other people, which is why Jorina exists in the swamps. I was hoping we could get her pregnant too, but the scenes we did get are still pretty great.
After the Tenzin that happened in Slave route though? No he's got his private bitch and is going to maintain his own harem of Airbender breeders.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
She'd never allow it. She loves sex but she loves Tenzin too and no way you're going to be able to NTR him.
Pretty sure she's had dialogue implying she would be quite ok with it, as they both have their agreement that it's ok as long as it helps grow the new airbending population, which she says is a possibility with MC. Just like how Tenzin has his swamp baby. Seriously she lets you finish inside and is all "so daring~"

After the Tenzin that happened in Slave route though? No he's got his private bitch and is going to maintain his own harem of Airbender breeders.
One route have anything to do with the other? I'm just talking about the love route here.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Pretty sure she's had dialogue implying she would be quite ok with it, as they both have their agreement that it's ok as long as it helps grow the new airbending population, which she says is a possibility with MC. Just like how Tenzin has his swamp baby. Seriously she lets you finish inside and is all "so daring~"

One route have anything to do with the other? I'm just talking about the love route here.
All she gotta do is tell Tenzin its his :WeSmart::Kappa:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I was really hoping we were going to get more youth potion scenes in the love epilogue. Here's hoping we get some in the slave epilogue!
Chibi feels more Slave/Depraved anyway, felt awkward it was in Love imho. Slave SHOULD get some I'd think...especially since Slave literally starts with Chibi Korra.

Reactions: Bigstiffie

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I searched for an answer and tried all the solutions but didn't work.
How you open the menu in android version?
Is there a patch or a workaround like and app to call a keyboard to press ESC?

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
So I was playing the game from scratch, and I cant do anything after the ember island in book 2 love route. I am stuck. If I remember correctly shady should ask me to by a slave. But I can't trigger that event. Is that a bug ?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes