Comando783

Apr 11, 2018
Thanks, btw have you managed to unlock the last scene with ty lee and hypnotizing jin to max?
The Tylee kitten scene is unlocked by defeating Iroh's crabs. The threesomne scene with Tylee is unlocked by talking to skye. She tells you to fuck suki, and after that you talk to her again and she tells you to do a hypno session with suki. You do that then talk to skye again for the threesome scene. For Jin you need to upgrade the house, go to the Jasmine dragon and insult her (You need to have unlocked her bj beforehand) then get her in for a hypno session once or twice, then you will need to talk to Ajala. Afterwords, you need to do another hypno session with her then speak with her once more and you can then get her scene by going to the house.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
is it just me or are there no differences between jin's daytime sex and night time sex?

Embrace

Jan 15, 2018
Currently stuck at the moment when I am supposed to meet Sokka outside. Can't find him anywhere and have tried probably everything. Am I soft locked or missing something?

Xto

Dec 1, 2017
For those asking for the mac version, I opened up the windows version with renpy and repackaged it for mac. Seems to work fine.

Reactions: Krull

Ysp22

Jul 16, 2017
Changelog?
1) Jin doggystyle
2) Joo Dee (pregnant)
3) June blowjob
4) Katara handjob
5) Ajala doggy
6) Naga titjob (in chibi form, what)
7) Recycled doggy and missionary with Skye and Suki/Ty Lee in Kyoshi makeup
8) Missionary and bondage with Toph on Appa's back
9) Toph cowgirl and handjob in front of the other girls
10) Toph and Toph's mom at the same time (hot as fuck tb᠌h)
11) Toph blowjob while she's held down with earthbending

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
found a bug
if you're far into the hypnotism with June (until you have the choice of get squanchy) do not
I repeat DO NOT ask for hypno session!
You'll be prompted to build the shack again and have to repeat asking june for hypno session

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
1) Jin doggystyle
2) Joo Dee (pregnant)
3) June blowjob
4) Katara handjob
5) Ajala doggy
6) Naga titjob (in chibi form, what)
7) Recycled doggy and missionary with Skye and Suki/Ty Lee in Kyoshi makeup
8) Missionary and bondage with Toph on Appa's back
9) Toph cowgirl and handjob in front of the other girls
10) Toph and Toph's mom at the same time (hot as fuck tb᠌h)
11) Toph blowjob while she's held down with earthbending
Thanks. I guess the only one I'm missing is 10 now...

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes