Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
So is #10 fake, or is there a bug preventing it from occurring?
Well everything else is real so I doubt it's fake and since this is a bughunt version, it being a bug is likely. That or the conditions to trigger it is still something we have yet to figure out.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
hmm, i think i saved toph first instead of appa and missed the toph mom scene. trying the other path now, will let you guys know about the progress

LEET

May 29, 2017
Anyone know how to extract the cg from the game? There isn't a scene viewer for past content.

LEET

May 29, 2017
How do you do Jin? Game says I have other things to attend to but I'm at the route end.
In order to progress on Jin, you have to talk to the old man and find his panties. Ajala was using them. Afterwards, return it and you get to peep on Jin. Talk to her while peeping in order to trigger a glory hole. Try to hypno her, then talk to Ajala, then talk to her again for Hypno. Now she thinks you are Zuko. Now you can have her as your live in sex slave.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
In order to progress on Jin, you have to talk to the old man and find his panties. Ajala was using them. Afterwards, return it and you get to peep on Jin. Talk to her while peeping in order to trigger a glory hole. Try to hypno her, then talk to Ajala, then talk to her again for Hypno. Now she thinks you are Zuko. Now you can have her as your live in sex slave.
Which old man? Only old man I know is Iroh and he just has the "Come sit and have tea with me" on loop.

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone have any info on the toph/ toph’s mom scene becuase I’ve gone back and played every scenario and I can’t seem to find it unless it’s bugged.

Reactions: Ut5962

metadeos

Jan 23, 2018
Hey, whenever I try to do crab battles I get error messages like this one:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bk3_arena_shit.rpy", line 12747, in <module>
NameError: name 'element_bonus' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk3_arena_shit.rpyc", line 12747, in script
  File "\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/bk3_arena_shit.rpy", line 12747, in <module>
NameError: name 'element_bonus' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Four Elements Trainer 0.6.11
Anyone have suggestions on how to fix it?
Bumping since it seems like the crab battles are important for unlocking scenes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Bumping since it seems like the crab battles are important for unlocking scenes
That's the old version (look at the very bottom of the exception report) - is it still doing it in the latest version posted a couple hours ago?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
PROTIP: How to get Toph's Mom scene:

There's a bug. After Toph gets kidnapped a variable for Toph's home is set to False and isn't correctly set to True (as it should) after the rescue. You need to visit her house to get the Mom scene.

With console enabled, type in the console menu:
tophs_home_access = True

And the scene will become available.

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
After i came back from the island on book 2 i cant get anything new, may isnt at the armour at night and when i try to go to azula's room on the morning it says that i should talk to someone else, but i already tried talking with everyone, any tips?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes