one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
Can so one explain this bug hunt thing i missed the last few updates the last update i was on was when i got that earth warrior girl that is. About how i was in

metadeos

Jan 23, 2018
That's the old version (look at the very bottom of the exception report) - is it still doing it in the latest version posted a couple hours ago?
Yep, pretty much the same message (below) except the new version number is there. It's been doing that for the last couple versions. I'm thinking I probably have to start a new save, but I'm not super excited about doing that.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bk3_arena_shit.rpy", line 12895, in <module>
NameError: name 'element_bonus' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk3_arena_shit.rpyc", line 12895, in script
  File "\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.6.13b
Mon Jun 11 00:13:44 2018

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Yep, pretty much the same message (below) except the new version number is there. It's been doing that for the last couple versions. I'm thinking I probably have to start a new save, but I'm not super excited about doing that.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk3_arena_shit.rpyc", line 12895, in script
  File "\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.6.13b
Mon Jun 11 00:13:44 2018
Yeah, that's usually what those "name not defined" errors mean if they happen right after you load a save (previous saves are no longer compatible).

If it's happening in the middle of the game, then its more likely a bug that hasn't been fixed.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone know the cheat codes for the fire bender variables - money, food, slave collars etc?

AndiSenara

Oct 3, 2017
i'm stuck at Jin, after the game told me to visit ajala, i try to go to the maze and visit her but i saw no option to trigger Jin doggy (only hypnotize ajala or have suki lick her).. Anything i missed?

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
I do not know if its a bug or not but I cannot get Obsidian anywhere now that I have the new version. You get it under Lake Laogai, right?

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
found a bug
if you're far into the hypnotism with June (until you have the choice of get squanchy) do not
I repeat DO NOT ask for hypno session!
You'll be prompted to build the shack again and have to repeat asking june for hypno session
Its true, but there is a June fuck scene afterwards, the bug should be fixed later but if you're interested in seeing it now, like me, just rebuild the shack and upgrade it again

P.S. I used an old save file from the last version so idk if its accurate or not

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
What is the secret scene you get from beating iroh also I typed in the chest for reducing crab health and it didn't work so you get cheat to work?

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Okay, I rescued Toph first, then went to Appa. I went and met Sokka, and did hte snake battle, saw the Mom+toph scene. Now I can't advance Jin's storyline any furhter. I think I need to find Iroh's panty thief, but no idea how to do that.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes