popober

Jun 9, 2017
Alright, the whole "tongue in the dickhole" thing freaked me out a bit. I think that would be more painful than pleasureable.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I can't seem to get June's BJ and the last obsidian :(
June's BJ scene happens when you do all the Tavern Quest. You'll sadly need to find all the obsidian since you need to upgrade the Tavern all the way. You can refer back to one of my previous post to see what you may have missed.
Alright, the whole "tongue in the dickhole" thing freaked me out a bit. I think that would be more painful than pleasureable.
Not my cup of tea but I don't imagine it hurting. Can't say for sure if it's pleasurable but not painful at least. It's not like it's a hard object being... okay I'll stop there but you get the point.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
It's so tiny that it's probably tingly, which is pretty good.
I don't know, I'm really not comfortable with the idea of things going into my dick. I'm deathly afraid of catheters and I would honestly rather die of a ruptured bladder than have anything go in there.

It's a good thing I only checked this new version out without planning on properly playing it yet, as I sure as hell can't fap anytime soon.

emaki

Aug 19, 2017
Damn Guys how to get scene of Tohp And her mother ?
By reading the posts here. There was a well working answer 1 page ago.
Same for:
1. Saves
2. How and were to get obsidian
3. How to get/make the new linux-version.

It's just without respect to just burst in and spam your question without looking for the answer first. Why should someone take the time to answer you, if you dont take the time to read and inform yourself beforehand?

Just sayin'.

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
So I seem to be stuck on having Toph's lewd public willingness on 0, no idea how to get a public handy from her or where this bikini is. Apparently no one else has this problem so it could be a bug or I'm just dumb. Either way help would be appreciated. :p

CosmicComic

Jan 13, 2018
So I seem to be stuck on having Toph's lewd public willingness on 0, no idea how to get a public handy from her or where this bikini is. Apparently no one else has this problem so it could be a bug or I'm just dumb. Either way help would be appreciated. :p
Go do some of Shady's money making mini-games.

tyga

May 10, 2018
i seem to be missing an obsideon. I have done the tavern quests amd thoughourly searched the dungeons. it appears you cant have a fully upgraded tavern house and hospital in one game legitimately atm?

Josh996

Oct 6, 2017
can someone post v0.6.13c, use torrent is blocked by my country, use vpn very slow

#sorry for my bad english

Resoiark

Mar 3, 2018
i seem to be missing an obsideon. I have done the tavern quests amd thoughourly searched the dungeons. it appears you cant have a fully upgraded tavern house and hospital in one game legitimately atm?
I get one by hosting a quest in the tarven

tyga

May 10, 2018
Okay, I rescued Toph first, then went to Appa. I went and met Sokka, and did hte snake battle, saw the Mom+toph scene. Now I can't advance Jin's storyline any furhter. I think I need to find Iroh's panty thief, but no idea how to do that.
how did you see the toph mother scene ive seen all the other scenes in the changelog but havnt seen anything of tophs mother. i have also freed whats his face and completed the game to end, but no mother =/

Aug 6, 2016
To everyone having trouble accessing Tophs house after finding her in the dungeon. Try using the console command
"tophs_home_access = True". Should make you able to use the house and see the mom scene.

Edit: Fixed console command

Reactions: tyga

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
No fix that we can merge with b version ? Would be aswesome to download 250ko instead of 700mb.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes