force

May 18, 2017
unlocked the end point,(where you can click on the palace and end the game), tophs house is unable to be clicked, and i never got the mom+toph scene. definitely a bug

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Um, is it accurate to presume that the Toph "Love" path isn't in this update? :( That would be a shame...(even more of shame to have to redo everything over again. Lol

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
Alright this is coming from someone who has never played this game, but have seen all the updates get posted and have heard alot of good and some bad reviews. so I want to know...Should I Play This, even tho I have never watched Airbender. That's what this shows called right haha XD

Reactions: Safetydummy

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
Alright this is coming from someone who has never played this game, but have seen all the updates get posted and have heard alot of good and some bad reviews. so I want to know...Should I Play This, even tho I have never watched Airbender. That's what this shows called right haha XD
Go watch that series... I don't care if you are an old fuck... It's worth it. (Avatar the last airbender is... the follow up not so much.)

Then play this game.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Unequivocally, yes. I've not seen that many episodes myself, but this game is worth playing regardless. :)

clomo

Dec 23, 2017
One of the ty lee options in book 3 is grey "??????", am i missing something? if so, what and how

Revy34

Jan 18, 2018
I can't seem to get any more obsidian... I jizzed on the statue, that gave me more, but can't find any more after that.

Also, I don't really know what to do with Jin when she refuses hypno, Joo Dee's 'Get naked' option seems to be a little broken, and yes, the grey screens before every fight, at least on 6.13b. None of them are dealbreakers though, and it is nice that this route seems to be wrapping up.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I can't seem to get any more obsidian... I jizzed on the statue, that gave me more, but can't find any more after that.

Also, I don't really know what to do with Jin when she refuses hypno, Joo Dee's 'Get naked' option seems to be a little broken, and yes, the grey screens before every fight, at least on 6.13b. None of them are dealbreakers though, and it is nice that this route seems to be wrapping up.
You get another one when you do quest in the Tavern. I actually found another one with the skull that has the candle on it. I found this odd since I previously got one from the skull prior but then I managed to pick another one up when I just needed one more.
For Jin, what options do you have already? If you have the insult her and tell her to get naked option, try doing those and ask her for hypno again after.

Reactions: Mipmip

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
One of the ty lee options in book 3 is grey "??????", am i missing something? if so, what and how
You have to chellenge Iroh to a crab battle a few more times. It unlocks the Kitty costume for Ty Lee. It's a little underwhelming to be honest since there's no dialog but to each their own.

Reactions: clomo
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes