tyga

May 10, 2018
To everyone having trouble accessing Tophs house after finding her in the dungeon. Try using the console command
"tophs_home_access = True". Should make you able to use the house and see the mom scene.

Edit: Fixed console command
Thankyou

" tophs_home_access =True " worked

tyga

May 10, 2018
yay finally seen everything in the changelog and woot woot! great story, cant wait till you guys make the love route

wouterke10

Jul 1, 2017
How do you get further in the sewer from where sokka is. I defeated the crab but can't get any further any help plz?

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
What is the secret scene you get from beating iroh also I typed in the chest for reducing crab health and it didn't work so you get cheat to work?

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
Assuming you have done all the previous releases content, you need to continue hypno sessions by talking to her.
You will get stuck, then have to visit Ajala. Keep trying hypno and eventually you break her.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
still no rework of the footjob scenes in 13c for toph? sad.
katara and azura had nice pov scenes. All that toph, the actual girl that is canon like focused on her feet (while bending and stuff) gets is that strange side-angle flying dick thing. T_T

chatter29

Oct 22, 2017
I've downloade the savefile but is missing from load page. I even move my old ones to see only this, but not lucky. I'm right to assume the save es lot is 12K? thats crazy

tyga

May 10, 2018
What is the secret scene you get from beating iroh also I typed in the chest for reducing crab health and it didn't work so you get cheat to work?
1. beat 5-6 times get a kitty outfit for ty lee includes scene on use

2. if typed in the cheat correctly you will find that when you do damage next it will recogonize it as 1hp even thou it will display its original health

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a console command for Toph's public? And what is the 'farthest' option on it?

Also, can someone give me a walkthrough for Iroh's panties quest?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
How do I find Appa or Sokka or whomever I'm supposed to be looking after I freed Toph? I searched through the entire dungeon and didn't find anything. She said something about a crate, but no matter how many times I come across it, no one's there. I fisted that chick so many times, her ass probably looks like a bucket.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes