Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
download the Ren'Py Save Editor from this site. Its the best!
but if you are bored this below will help
*Tested*
Book 3:
bk3_lifepotions =
bk3_manapotions =
toph_aff =
toph_public =
emoney =
bk3_wood =
bk3_steel =
bk3_hp =
bk3_accuracy =
bk3_evade =
crab_player_health =
crab_potions =
crab_xp =
store.obsidian =
crab_stat_hp = & crab1_hp = <--- to change permanently do this one after the other
but if you leave the arena they reset. so its better to do the xp only.

as we say in the pokemon cheat community better give it a rare candy that change all the stats 1 by 1...

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
I must admit that I was very surprised by this game, the art, the history and the details are phenomenal.
Already in my top 5 without doubts
thank you

Reactions: Safetydummy

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
can someone help me ... so I'm stuck on book 2 after I came back from Ember Island there is nothing more to do and the story won't progress pls help

Reactions: Confused Fella

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
The crab cheats don't seem to work anymore. Any tips? I am serious uninterested in working my way through ghetto-pokemon to finish the route.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Um, anybody else curious why there are basically "ads" in this .rar file (v. 0.6.13c) for other games/sites- FatTitans & Hot Girls? The "Bonus" folder is more of the same... Is someone takin' the piss?

Can this DL be trusted?

Also, why is it slightly smaller than the previous posted version?

Reactions: phreadom

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
How do I get obsidian? i need to upgrade my house and the tavern.
Thx
In all honesty (ironically), just use the cheats. There doesn't seem to be anymore in the Labyrinth- somebody said that you can get more from Quests, but it's too random to just grind. imo

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
How do you get Joo Dee pregnant I've come inside her and she mentions she can still get pregnant is that all or does it show her with a pregnant belly, June blowjob, Katara handjob, Ajala doggy

Malkav

May 28, 2017
How do you get Joo Dee pregnant I've come inside her and she mentions she can still get pregnant is that all or does it show her with a pregnant belly, June blowjob, Katara handjob, Ajala doggy
She is pregnant when you visit her for sure. Like, full on belly or whatever you fetishist are into ;)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can somebody bring me up to speed? the last thing I saw was slowly corrupting azula and turning her crazy/book4 paranoid.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I came inside of her and she did not have a pregnant belly do I have to play through the story to get to that point also how do I June blowjob, Katara handjob, Ajala doggy and how do you make her have pregnant belly?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
download the Ren'Py Save Editor from this site. Its the best!
but if you are bored this below will help
*Tested*
Book 3:
bk3_lifepotions =
bk3_manapotions =
toph_aff =
toph_public =
emoney =
bk3_wood =
bk3_steel =
bk3_hp =
bk3_accuracy =
bk3_evade =
crab_player_health =
crab_potions =
crab_xp =
store.obsidian =
crab_stat_hp = & crab1_hp = <--- to change permanently do this one after the other
but if you leave the arena they reset. so its better to do the xp only.

as we say in the pokemon cheat community better give it a rare candy that change all the stats 1 by 1...
Don't forget
crapples =
That is, if you want a Legendary Crab. :)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes