Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
And once i did that and found him, what now? Do I go somewhere or do I fight the snake or? ...
To end the current chapter as far as i know you need to finish the snake storyline in your dreams and free Toph in the maze, then you just have to go to the palace, thats all i know however. I am still looking for the Toph and mom scene from the changelog.

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
well this sound weird but "where i can find iroh panties?"

i forgot what trigger this, i already save jin, have all toph training, and i alrady ask jin and katara but nothing trigger thou.
thanks

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
How do you get the Toph bondage scene (Sorry if this has been answered already, but I looked and didn't see answer)

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
it an end scene, finish all toph training and after that go to palace and you done with book 3 slave route
Gotcha! So how do you get to the palace? I got the mother/daughter scene and nothing after that lol never mind I'm dumb found it

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
To end the current chapter as far as i know you need to finish the snake storyline in your dreams and free Toph in the maze, then you just have to go to the palace, thats all i know however. I am still looking for the Toph and mom scene from the changelog.
After you save Toph- you just click on her house the next day and it should trigger. :)

Reactions: bosa43

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Is there a difference in the jodee goodbye if she's not pregnant (besides not being pregnant)?

Nickscorpion

Aug 23, 2017
That was the update we waited for so long? I mean... there's not too much new content so I wonder maybe it is somehing like testing version of update? Or it is it and we will have to wait another 1,5 months? :d

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
OMG, now none of the damn crab codes seem to work- in 16b or 16c. WTH? Does anybody know if there's a console command just to change the style of crab that you have? I really don't like my crappy clawless crab, but because he was my first- I apparently cannot get rid of him. Ugh.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
i take that offer, can you help me where iroh panties at?
if i retrive iroh panties you unlock jin scene right?
I have no clue my dood, but its not a requirement to beat the game you know - so it might not have been fully added in since book 3 is missing a lil this and that

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes