phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Is anybody else getting Errors in the Labyrinth right before combat? Like, before every fight?
Yes. There were two errors, but it looks like they're fixed in the latest bugfix release. (the one ending in "c", not "b".)

Um, anybody else curious why there are basically "ads" in this .rar file (v. 0.6.13c) for other games/sites- FatTitans & Hot Girls? The "Bonus" folder is more of the same... Is someone takin' the piss?

Can this DL be trusted?

Also, why is it slightly smaller than the previous posted version?
FYI a lot of spam links in this zip for some reason. Delete the "Bonus" folder and the other links in the main folder.
I personally think there should be a rule on this site that no SPAM uploads are allowed. Only the actual releases straight from the developers, or hacks for functionality / actual game content only.

I'm sick of seeing these spam filled uploads from other forums.

Admittedly this isn't the worst by far... I've seen others where they actually change the title screens etc to have advertisements right in the images.

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
So, went into this expecting MAYBE an hour or 2 of content, at MOST... was pleasantly surprised when the first 2 book ALONE took me 7 1/2 hours to complete. DEFINITELY gonna support this dev on Patreon when come payday! Great work!

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
FYI a lot of spam links in this zip for some reason. Delete the "Bonus" folder and the other links in the main folder.
these files are automatically added when creating a torrent. files don't have any influence on the game and has not effect to anything. 3 links + folder bonus with 4 links = 730 bytes total (0.7mb). files can be deleted or ignored. to delete, you need to spend no more than 10 seconds

ronney

May 6, 2017
Here I go with stupid questions again, how close is this book to an end? Slave route I mean.
This update finished the actual story whether there is anything else Mity needs to do, I do not know. I met the earth king and left the time period.

Reactions: Kamazoom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
these files are automatically added when creating a torrent. files don't have any influence on the game and has not effect to anything. 3 links + folder bonus with 4 links = 730 bytes total (0.7mb). files can be deleted or ignored. to delete, you need to spend no more than 10 seconds
Creating it where? Because there's certainly no reason a torrent cannot be made without filling the archive itself with spam links. No normal torrent creation program should be altering the original files in any way.

It doesn't matter if it can be removed. It shouldn't be there in the first place, no matter how small the files are. Spam is spam.

Reactions: TheDevian

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Creating it where? Because there's certainly no reason a torrent cannot be made without filling the archive itself with spam links. No normal torrent creation program should be altering the original files in any way.

It doesn't matter if it can be removed. It shouldn't be there in the first place, no matter how small the files are. Spam is spam.
1. If you can make a torrent link without spam - do it. Or will become a patron and get as you like.
2. It is convenient for me to either give links with spam or not give at all.
If you are not satisfied with my links, please use step 1. Dont search for a problem where it does not exist. also you can report a "problem" to the moderator and delete my links...further discussion of this "problem" = spam

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
toph pushed me in a tunnel. its asking me to light up snake eyes. can anyone help me at this point?
Go forward until you will see a wall and a dialogue will start then click in the brown wall and a mini quiz will start,btw sorry for my bad english

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes