geekysideup

Jun 29, 2017
Go forward until you will see a wall and a dialogue will start then click in the brown wall and a mini quiz will start,btw sorry for my bad english
I can really go anywhere and I am kind of stuck at the snake eyes after opening one wall and jizzing on the statue

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
In Sokka's hideout (under the sewer grate) after beating the giant crab I'm unable to progress further and missed the prompt with the hint - are you currently able to go any further?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
In Sokka's hideout (under the sewer grate) after beating the giant crab I'm unable to progress further and missed the prompt with the hint - are you currently able to go any further?
Not sure what should happen there, all get is crap. Literally.

icebender

Jun 14, 2017
fck this obsidian, done all quests, checked everything in the tunnel, even lvled up crab to lvl 80 so i can beat shop girl, nothing. maybie i shouldnt upgrade the store

tyga

May 10, 2018
fck this obsidian, done all quests, checked everything in the tunnel, even lvled up crab to lvl 80 so i can beat shop girl, nothing. maybie i shouldnt upgrade the store
just use console command
  • obsidian = 100
I found i was missing 1 obsideon to have everything upgraded as well

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Nah you'll just get a bunch of shit go fight the snake monster thing next get the mom/daughter toph scene then end the game at the palace

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I also got an obsidian by doing the tavern quests.

There is a big of a bug with them though, the first few are 5 min, the next one is 10 min, and the rest of them say they are 5 min as well, but they are actually 15 min.

I would like to add, that I wish the new Ajala scene was repeatable.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes